All is fair in love and war

Y/n / Marcy's pov~

I looked at B/n as his eyes glowed (color of eyes).He looked fine like nothing happened."H-how are you alive?!?" I asked as i stared at him with disbelief.

"I turned him into a demon."Samuel said as he looked at the child.I watched as his B/n's eyes glowed a scarlet color.

"Why am I here?!?!" I questioned. "Where is my mother?!?" I asked."Y/n your mother is dead, are you thinking straight?"D/n said to me.

"Why do you people keep on calling me Y/n?"I asked.It looked like they were about to answer but i started to have a terrible head ache.

"Ughhhh!"I yelled as i grabbed onto my head.I started wobbling to the the mirror.My eyes started to hurt, I though that they would fall out of my head.

I watched my reflection change to someone that I watched die."Y/n...."I said as I felt my eyes widened in fear."I'm now a part of you,and you are a part of me.You took my life away...

So I'm going to take yours

All is fair in love and war

I realized that I had no control over my body, I felt hand go into a fist and punch the mirror.I saw some of the mirror shards show Y/n laughing like a  mad child she was.

I felt my bloodied hand reach for the large mirror shard.My arm launched towards my throat."ILL KILL YOU.YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!"Y/n screamed as I felt the mirror shard cut a little of my neck.

But then I felt my arm be stopped be some force.I looked up to Samuel."Mistress it isn't worth it.We will be able to bring you back but not if the little brat dies.I apologize for unfortunate situation you are in."

"Its fine." The girl in the mirror said. I felt my arm drop to my side. " Thank you mistress this is for the best." Samuel said.

I watched her sigh as she literally vanished from the mirror. How is she still alive? I thought to myself. I hear knock on the door.

I watched as D/n went up to the door. "Oh hello Danielle." D/n said. I looked to see at the door. The girl was about 5'7 and she had hair that went up to her shoulder.

She was mixed racial and larger then myself. She wore black rectangular rimmed glasses.They were hard to miss.

She was wearing a green jacket with dog ears at the side. There was a large zipper that went down the middle.

her jeans were black and she wore sneakers that went up to her ankle(high tops).You could see her dark brown hair cover her right eye with her black eyes staring at me.

*(hehehehe I hope you don't mind that large description part I was pretty much describing myself, Danielle the author; I hope you don't have to change any ones name up to this point!)

"That's the girl?" The girl asked with her eyes meeting my own. "Yes that is Marcy L/n or you can say Y/n L/n."

"Damn this place looks like crap." Danielle said as she looked at the broken mirror shards every where.

"I didn't come here for you to comment on how the manor looks this evening." D/n looked at her with an annoyed look. "Sorry jeez..."She said."So what are we doing again?" The girl that goes by Danielle said.

"You really are clueless aren't you?" Samuel said as he put his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose showing a sign of annoyance.

"You know what I thing I'll just leave." Danielle said as she took one step outside."No wait Danielle comeback we need you."D/n said.I watched as the green hooded girl smirked.