meet Sanford

June 21 20XX, 9:53 PM, Nevada. Sanford POV

Me and Hank where just about to kill the auditor. Hank using his arm and hand to kill agents that where after us. And I use my hook to stab other agents. Blood all over us, still making our way to the auditor no matter what's in our way! "You will never get me you a••holes" shouted the auditor. The clouds in the red sky start to open up. Oh no! Not now Jebus! I say in my head. When Jebus comes clouds in the sky open up so that meant he was coming. But that gave me an idea. "You call us a••holes when you are the idiot here auditor!" I yell to him. The auditor having a confused look on his face, then he yelps in pain. "AH!" "Hank! Get the auditor toward the light" I shout to Hank. Hank look confused but got my idea. We start to corner the auditor toward the light while the auditor got scared of us moving him toward the light. "don't come any closer!" Said the auditor. I threw my hook toward the auditor making him back up into the light making him yell in pain. "Y-y-you might have k-killed me once, but i-i will come back....". And that was the auditors last words but he hasn't come back though. I'm so rude! Let me introduce myself: I'm Sanford, one of the 3 people in our gang. About a few years ago, Nevada went to h•ll. But the funny thing is,is that this started over a bombox! Funny right? Well now it's 20XX and everything seems to be normal. The sky is losing it red color and going back to it's blue color (I don't know what it was). I live with my friend Deimos. We live in the middle of Nevada where nothing can harm us. Nevada is still kinda crazy but if you don't do the wrong thing or say the wrong thing you won't get hurt. Hank your probably Wondering about... Um what to say, what to say well let's just say, he's not around anymore. Well I mean he's alive it's just I haven't seen him in awhile, well not after the fight between him and 2bdammed...
"Hank,what happened to you?"
"I'm perfectly fine doc"
"No, you look why different Hank. You are going to tell me what happened"
"2bdammd, he is fine. Not lying to you"
"Stay out of this Sanford"
"Doc, leave him alone. He didn't do anything"
"Don't back mouth me. I am older than anyone in this group. And I give you guys missions to do so you don't end up killed"
"Wait...you give us missions...so we know how to fight?!"
"Of course Sanford, I knew this place would go to heck so you needed to be ready"
"So you lied to us?"
"Not really Hank-"
"LIER! YOU HAVE LIED TO US THIS WHOLE TIME AND WE DIDNT KNOW!?"
"Hank clam down, you will end up killing each other"
"Oh he can't kill me Sanford, if he kills me he won't have anyone to put him back together".

I don't remember much after that but I haven't seen Hank after that. Though something is wrong with Deimos. And no it's not the lung cancer cause well, he has it.
"Hey Deimos I have question" I asked. " what's up ford?" He told me. " Are you feeling ok?" " Ha! Me feeling ok? I'm feeling better than I ever had!" He said. " Look, your worrying me dei, and I'm scared because of this. You haven't been acting like you used to and its werid. Not saying that it's bad! but it's just weird". No reply from him so we just stared at each other for I think was forever tell he finally said "I love you dude" then gave me a little kiss on the cheek and left. I was flustered after that but I said "I love you too". The scars bleed after a while. If you didn't know I have been cutting myself but even though I don't wear shirts. But I do have bandages and I make sure that they don't bleed out. Anyway after awhile you get used to it. But I wish Deimos can tell me what's happening...