2B's ghost friend

2B's house
October 25 20XX
2BDammeds POV
: 2B's ghost friend :

A boring day as always. Well, not today though. I didn't know the guys went camping. They came back last night at 4 in the morning. Hank did something that made them late. I scold him about it. But Hank being hank, he didn't care. They left at 6, leaving me here. I missed the old times though. I remember how they would come back from their missions and rush me to get another mission for them. They seemed to like that job. But Nevada is different now. People are the way the used to be 5 years ago. It's still gonna take some time to get used to it being this...calm. I wanted to do something I never could in the past, play the piano. But no, I couldn't. It hurt to much. Though your probably wondering why. Why it hurts so much just to do so simple? Well, let me explain.

It happen about...15 years ago I'd say. It happen around the afternoon. Hank was 10 at the time. My wife video taped us whenever we played the piano. She said it would be a "memory" for later. but I guess she was right. We were doing one and when we finished she went to go and do something. "I'll be back. Gotta grab something." She said leaving. I waved to her. "Wait, where's Hank?" I looked to me left and right. He wasn't here. "Boo." My goodbess! He was sitting by the wall. "Hank come here. Don't sit on the floor." Hank walked over and sat by me. "You scared me." I told him. Hank just looked at me. "Where's your wife?" Hanks asked. "She went to do something. Where's your friends?" I joked. He punch my arm but it didn't hurt. He didn't have many friends at the time. Though, Hank didn't want friends. He says that he has us and that's it. His parents died a while back and his brother went missing at a young age so he says with us. "Where do you go when you die?" Hank asked out-of-subject. "Well, we go to a special place forever. We will all go there one day you know?" I replied. "What if your wife died? The lady down the street says her husband died and she's a widow. Wouldn't you be a widow?" "Well, not exactly. I would be but I got you! But I would be sad if my wife died. Really sad..." Just then we heard something in the other room. A gun shot. I got up and walked towards the sound. I froze in shock. Dead, on the floor, was Isabella. My wife. "Isabella!" I ran over to her. "Oh God, please stay with me!" I shouted. But she never made it. I tried my best but I failed. Just like I failed with Hofnarr. I had never forgotten that day.

I just wished that day had never happened. But some how, death has found his way into all our lives. I sat down at the piano. I opened the cover. I just stared at it. Not knowing what to do. I was just so upset! After what has happened. I could never forget it. But then, I heard the highest pitch sound. "Hello?" I looked around. Nothing. The high pitched sound came back. It went and came back a few times. I looked at the end of the piano. The high pitched sound came from it. I played the left note of the end of the piano. And the key next to it played. But I don't touch it? I thought. "Who are you?.." I said. I felt something on my shoulder. I jumped. I closed the cover of the piano. "I'm going to the church tomorrow." I said out loud. I got hit in the back of the head with something. I turned around. "Okay, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it •sshole!" A door closed. I walked over to the door. It was the basements door. I went in the basement. I haven't been down here in a while. A small TV turned on. One of the tapes played. It was on from 20 years ago. "What the h•ll?" Another one played. One from 16 years ago. We played Fur Elise Beethoven. And then the last type. We played Canon in D. I wanted to cry. All these memories coming back. But then I thought. "Isabella?" The tv shut off and the basement door closed. I ran upstairs and opened the door. I looked at the piano. The video tape on. I sat down at the piano. The song goodbye to the world was slowly playing but only the soprano part was playing. Isabella always played soprano. It needed the alto part. And with that we played for 5 minutes. The video tape shut off when we finished. I took it to the basement and played it. As much as surprised as I was, I saw my beloved Isabella for the frist time in 15 years. She waved one time but I don't know why I couldn't see her in the process of this. "Oh Isabella." I started to cry tries of joy. I guess we all have problems now.