goodbye Pitch

(2/4 this is just gonna be really short because it's just Pitch saying Goodbye to Deimos but also something else)

December 15, 20XX
Sanford's/Deimos's house
Deimos's POV

It was pitch black outside. The power went out all over town and only the moon gave light. Nothing else. It was night time and I was just sitting on the porch. Sanford was with Hank, he told me he would be back around 9 but it's 10:24. I was worried. Did he crash? Is he hurt? Did Hank kill him?!? Thoughts wondered in my head. I should go looking for him. I thought to myself, but yet again he could come back and worry that I'm not home. A while back I was killed and Sanford wouldn't stop crying. And then something happened to him and that worried me. But now if I'm hurt he'll be like Doc over a stab wound on Hank. It's funny to me but serious to him. I got up and walked inside. I couldn't see anything. I managed to find my way into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed. It was late and I was tired. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up. Everything was blurry. I looked at the clock. I think I said 3:28 or something. I looked out the window and it was dark still but I did see some light. I guess the power came back. I thought. I noticed that Sanford wasn't here still. I got up and made my way to the front door. Stop Deimos. "No, you shut up! My friend could be hurt." No Deimos, stop here. "Stop where Pitch? I'm worried okay. I don't have time to worry!" I go to open the door but someone else opened it. "Deimos, what are you doing up?" "Sanford!" I hugged Sanford just as he opened the door. "Where have you been?!" I asked. "Oh the truck broke down. I had to walk all the way here." He said. I was confused which I think he was jumped by some people because it doesn't take 5 or so hours to get back home. "Come on, let's just go to bed. I'm tried as f•ck." He said. Then we both went to bed.

I woke up the next morning. Sanford was still asleep. I got up, put some clothes on, and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed some toast which was burnt but I didn't care. I sat down in the couch and started to eat the burnt toast. Deimos. "What is it?" I said, annoyed. Goodbye. "What?" Goodbye Deimos. "What's that supposed to mean?" It means I am leaving. "Where you goin'? Alaska?" I joked. No Deimos, not Alaska. "Then where you leaving to?" I am not going anywhere Deimos. I am leaving you. "What do you mean?" My work in Sanford's mind is finished. My work in Ryeyumi's mind is finished. My work in 2BDamned's mind is finished. And mine in your mind is done too. So I must go. "Where are you gonna go?" Probably back where I came from. I can't go in that murder machines head, it's a bit...weird "Oh, well I guess I might miss you? I don't really like you but okay." Oh sweet Deimos, you are gonna wish I never left... "Yea right!" I laughed. But she didn't say anything. "Hello? Pitch?" No response. Geez did I p•ss her off or something? I finished my toast and walked outside. The sky was kinda nice. I seen birds fly by and cars driving around, I even saw a dead person!- wait a dead person?

"Sister, we should leave. Or the pitch black lady will get you!"
"Jeannette! Stop it right now. People already like we're crazy as it is..."

-Dannette and Jeannette