pitch

This chapter was made by my friend with the theme but I used Madness combat in it. Also the cause of this being by my friend, it has a little bit of 13+ stuff so if. You don't want to read it you can skip this chapter and go to the next one I will on Friday. Any you have been warned

September 26 20XX (my bday), Nevada, 12:27 AM, Text Message: Deimos and Hank

D: Yo, we need to talk

H: Wat.

D: I told Ford something personal and he was cutting himself in the process of worry

H: omg, what was the personal thing?

D: like I said it's personal

H: cicken.

D: you cant spell

H: you don't put .'s at the end of your sentences.

D: let's stop worrying about that and focus ok?

H: sure.

D: ok so I told Sanford that I hear ghost (I guess) but I dunno what happened and for a while he said he has been cutting himself because he was worrying about me I dunno why

H: maybe cuz he has heard them too maybe? Who know to be honest.

D: hope your right Hank

\|/ text stops \|/

Deimos POV

I had just talked to my friend Hank, telling him about what happened with me Sanford three days ago. I hope he is right for what he said. I decided to make Sanford something to eat before he came back. What should I make? I thought to myself. How about something soft. Sweet and tasty but not candy. "One day you can be useful voice" I told it. I had to think, soft and sweet but not candy. What could I make with those words? You idiot, rolls? Pancakes? All of the above. Perfect! I will make rolls. "Thank you again voice". Your welcome again Deimos but you need to stop calling me voice. It's getting annoying. "Yea sure". I started off getting the yeast, flour, and warm water. The voice helped me a little well, I mean a lot. I didn't know anything about it so I followed on what the voice said. In the end I got the dough and I make it into little balls and out then on a pan. I put the pan in the oven and waited. "So what should I call you?" I asked the voice. It didn't answer. Pitch. "what?" Pitch. Call me pitch if you could. "Ok then pitch". I looked at the rolls and they looked done. I pulled them out, put them on a plate, and put the plate on the table. After that I went to sit on the couch but when I did that, I heard a big bang at the door. Did Sanford leave the keys here again? No he took the truck which needs the keys. I looked at the door and it had a dent. "What? Can open a door?" I joked. Then the open fell on the floor. "Welp, that's what I have to do this afternoon". I saw that Hank was with Sanford. Looks like Hank kicked the door down (again, its been awhile though). Sanford started to walk towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders and said "Dei, we need to talk". Hank looked away once he said that. I got up and we went in another room. "Deimos...This is a weird question but I need you to take off your pants". I'm sorry, what did he say?! I thought. "Why? Frist why?" Good, questions are frist. "Well, Hank was drawing something and I asked what he was drawing. He showed me and he was drawing p•rn. And I am hard as f•ck. So do it or I will". I thought for a second. Sure why not!
"Make me~" I said. Deimos! What are you doing? Sanford started to forcefully pull down my pants to show my d•ck. He began to lick it. "Agh.. a-ah~". I covered my mouth in embarrassment. "There isn't a  need to cover your mouth dei. Your cute when you do that" Sanford said. "H-how did you know- A-ah!" "I looked at you back march" Sanford said. Pervert. After that, Sanford was satisfied and I was dizzy. We walked out and saw Hank with his hafe of his hand in his mouth. "Hank, what the h•ll are you doing?" Hank shrugged in wonder. Hank (with his other hand) pointed at the us. We both gasp. "Uh- well- um.. get your hand out of your mouth!" Hank looked upset but did and put his mask back up. "Sanford, why is Hank here anyway?" I asked him. "Like I said, he had that 'drawing' with him. Right?" Hank nodded and handed us the picture. "That's some pretty good art Hank" I said. "What in JeBus's name are you doing?!" The three of us looked toward the door and saw someone. "Oh uh! Hey doc. Hehehe, oh gosh".