scared but happy

September 20 20XX, Nevada, 12:29 AM, thrid person POV

Since the gang have got back together, they decided to go around town. Y'know, to see what's new here.  They decided to go to three places: the grocery store, the arcade, and the ice skating rink. They soon questioned who picked the grocery store. It was Hank.
They soon started Their way towards the grocery store. Once they got there, Hank started to run to an area in the store. Sanford and Deimos ran after him but little did he know what he was after. Once they caught up with him they saw what he had. It was a blender. "No Hank, put that back. Don't need it" Sanford told him. Hank was sad but still put it back.
"I think that's why he wanted to come here Ford" Deimos told Sanford. "Agreed" Sanford replied. They soon left because they really didn't need anything there. Next, they went to the arcade. Deimos was excited. Once they walked in they got some quarters and was ready to have some fun. Sanford played some sling-shot games and won just about everytime. "Sanford, this is the f•cking 29th time you won at this game! How many times are you going to be playing this?" Deimos said. "Ok this is the last time dei" Sanford told him. You said that the last 12 times ago< Hank wrote. "I promise! Geez" Sanford replied. "Come on Hank, let's go before Sanford does 1,800 more" Deimos joked. "I promise guys! I'm serious!" Sanford said. Deimos and Hank left, leaving Sanford by himself playing the sling-shot game. Deimos and Hank saw a claw machine and wanted to play. Deimos went frist because Hank told him it didn't feel right. As Deimos was moving the claw around looking for a stuffed animal he liked, Deimos heard something. Look behind you~. Deimos got scared at this thought and flinched, although he did press the button to get a animal. Deimos quickly turned around, ready to pick up a fight but saw nothing. Hank tapped Deimos while looking where Deimos was looking. "Hey Hank look! A Bunny". Deimos pointed at the small door on the machine and pulled a bunny out. "I'm giving to Sanford" Deimos said with pride. They found Sanford, was he crying? Deimos and Hank walked up to him. "Ford you Good?" Deimos asked. "I f•cking lost to some stupid person!" Sanford told Deimos. "Excuse me? Stupid person?" Said a voice. The guys looked to their left and saw the person they didn't want to encounter. "Hello, brother" the person said. "Phobos" Deimos responded. "What are you doing here?" Phobos asked the group. "That's our question,what are you doing here?". "I'm here to play the sling-shot? Why else would I be here?" Phobos said. "Oh I dunno, maybe just to boom the place!" Deimos told Phobos. "Look, that's in the past man. This is the present. Besides, I sick and tried of booming places that don't have anything in it" Phobos told the three. "Oh that's useful" Sanford said. After a little chat and playing games, the headed to the ice skating rink. They got theirs skates and was ready. Hank was the first one to fall. Sanford and Deimos were soon gliding with grace. After 10 minutes of ice skating, hank said he should go because they where gonna get in a mood soon~. Sanford slapped Hank at that message and patted Deimos head. Hank left the two boys by themselves to go and do something. Deimos was skating, doing circles, when he heard the voice again. Watch your step Deimos. Deimos gasped, tripped and fell. "Deimos!!" Sanford yelled out to him. Deimos grunted in pain. He had a cut on his left ankle and a bloody nose. "Ha! Bloody nose!" Deimos said sarcastically. Sanford hit Deimos in the head after that. After a while, Deimos and Sanford went home. On the way, Sanford asked him a question. "Deimos, you better be honest with me. Are you sure your good?" Deimos replied saying: " yea! Stop worrying man. I'm fine". "Fine, I'll take your word for it".