extra story

A/N hello! I have just read a couple of MC stories and some reminded me of this I wanted to make another small chapter even though this doesn't have my old characters but it does have Sanford, Hank, 2BDammned, Deimos, etc. That's all! enjoy!

"HEY, GUYS!" "We are...back." Deimos and Hank came through the door of the house with some bags of food, probably junk. Sanford was in the kitchen, making some tacos. "It's just me for now right now! 2B is in the back!" Sanford shouted from the kitchen. Deimos took the bags and went to the kitchen while Hank went to go and find 2B. Deimos started putting the food away while Sanford continued to cook. "So basically we walked around and found useless sh-" Deimos was cut off by Sanford putting a spoonful of salsa in his mouth. "Oh- add some more parsley." And Sanford went back to put some parsley in a bowl of salsa. "But anyway, we walked and found some stuff but do you know how many times we-" Deimos got cut off by Sanford again. "San-" "No! Taste the flavor." Deimos stood there for a minute, confused. "It tastes fine Ford'. Now may I continue?" Deimos asked. "Yeah yeah," Sanford said, taking the spoon back. "So like I said we kept finding blenders in places they shouldn't be! Like in the dishware area, blender, blankets, Blend- SANFORD!" Sanford laughed. He had put ANOTHER spoonful of salsa into Deimos's mouth again. "STOP!" Deimos yelled. "No! Hahaha!" Sanford chuckled. The two were perfectly fine

With Hank, he walked into the backyard. It wasn't big but you could walk around it. It had a good area of grass and a table. Hank walked up behind the doctor, staring at him intensely. "I know you're there Wimbleton." "Where." "She's on her way." He told Hank. Hank liked his response. Hank sat next to 2B, took his hand, and started tracking the little scars on his hand. "Missed..you." Hank managed to let out. "How could a monster like you miss me?" Hank took total offense to that comment. He gave his hand back to the doctor. "I was just kidding! Well, about the monster part." 2B said. Hank still didn't forgive him. "Fine, I missed you too." 2B said while giving Hank a little pat on the head. Hank didn't mind this action by the doctor. 2B did it pretty regularly and sometimes Hank would make a little purring sound, but only sometimes. They were having a moment. A good moment. A peaceful moment. A grateful moment. The two were perfectly fine.

"Hey, thanks again for letting me borrow your old truck again San! Really needed it." Rye said over the phone. "Oh, no problem! We could always help a friend out!" Sanford said. They were gonna have a little dinner together for a little reunion. They haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks because Rye went out of town to visit her family. "So uh- how was it?" Deimos asked. "Oh, it was fun! My aunt Linda took me everywhere that I hadn't seen in years. My uncle Jorden wasn't really around much. You know how uncles are." The two men laughed. "Yeah! Say, how long are you gonna be before you get here?" Deimos asked. "Probably another 30 minutes, 25. I don't know really!" She laughed. "The food would be ready by then." "Perfect timing! Oh quick question, is it normal for two big trucks with people in them, in black suits and red glasses chasing after me?" It fell silent. "Hello?" "How long have they been there." "Even since I got back into town?" "And how long was that ago?" "About an hour ago. Why? Are they dangerous?" "Yes! Very dangerous so get out of there. Now." Rye heard the phone hang up. "Hello? Sanford? Deimos?" She sighed. She kept driving. She felt scared and a bit worried. "It's okay Rye. Just focus on the road and kept dri- AAAH! WHAT THE F*CK." A bullet just shot thew the window. "You'll live." Ryeyumi turned to her side to see The Auditor. "When did you get here?!" She asked the firey person. "I always am here." She wasn't perfectly fine.

"Hank! 2B! Rye's in trouble!" Sanford yelled to the two. "What do you mean? If she's getting chased by the police then she's fine." 2B stated. "No! She's being chased by the A.A.H.W! Deimos get the guns!" Sanford said while getting back inside. The other two ran back inside. Sanford was grabbing his hook while Deimos grabbed some other stuff. Hank of course went to grab something in another room, probably a knife. 2B went to find her location. That is something he used to do. After a couple of minutes, the gang got back together. "She's on the 6-S" "How far?" "About 10 hours out. Not that far." "But that's an hour anyway! We won't make it in time" 2B pulled a map out that had her location and theirs. "We are here. She is here. If you take this road you will be there in a good 25 minutes." Deimos had a small smile. "Now that's more like it!" Hank grabbed Deimos's shirt and pointed to the door. "Okay okay! We'll be back in an hour. Come on Ford!" Deimos grabbed Sanford's hand and dragged him out the door. "But what about the food?!" "Doc will take care of it! Now let's go get Rye!" Deimos said while closing the door after Hank. "But- I don't know how to cook tacos."

A few gunshots went toward the truck and even shot through it. Rye screamed again. "I need to get off the road." She said, trying to stay calm. "But if you get off the road, they will corner you." The Auditor told her. "You're not helping!" All of a sudden her phone rang. 'Please be one of the guys, Please be one of the guys, Please be one of the guys, Please be one of the guys, Please be one of the guys.' she thought. She picked it up, but most dropped it, fact she heard some screaming and gunshots. She answered. "H-hello?" "Rye, It's Sanford. Look, I need you to speed up." She calmed down a little. "Sorry- WHAT?!" She screamed. "Speed. Up." He told her. She started to speed up a bit. "There's a gun in the glove compartment. I need you to grab it." She opened it up and grabbed it. She heard a sound in the back of the truck. She held the gun right at the back window, shaking. BANG! She looked in the back. "OH MY GOD HANK I'M SO SORRY." She had accidentally shot Hank. In the eye. He gave her a thumbs up as if he was okay. "Oh god- Sanford where are you?" She asked. "Behind the big truck. Slow down." And so she did. Another sound came from behind the truck. She turned around and it was just Sanford and Deimos. She sighed with relief. They were fine. 

Once they got back, they went inside. "Smells good!" Said Rye as they all walked in. "I fixed it!" 2B said while coming out of the kitchen. "What are you talking about?" Sanford asked. "Your salsa didn't taste right so just added salt." Sanford gasped. "DEIMOS!!!!" He yelled. "WHAT?!" They all laughed. They were perfectly fine.