a "friendly" reunion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's been so long I was busy with some things so here is part 7 I think
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 19th 20XX (I think), Nevada, 1:26 PM, third-person POV

The people of Nevada have gone back to normal by now. The sky is its normal blue(I think). Rye was hanging with Deimos at a skatepark. "This is nice Deimos, yknow?" Rye asked him. "Yea, this is nice. To hang with someone that doesn't always tell you to stop smoking Dei'. That means Sanford" Deimos joked. Rye laughed at his response and so did Deimos." Wait, who is that?" Deimos said while looking in the distance. Rye didn't recognize this person and either did Deimos. The person waved and started walking toward them. When the person got close enough to them, Deimos realized it was Hank! "Hank! Where have you been? You missed a lot! Oh, Rye Hank Hank Rye" Deimos said to his tall companion. Hank waved at rye and rye said hello. They started to talk for a while, Hank saying where he was and getting to know ryeyumi more. "So, you can't talk at all?" Rye asked Hank. Hank nodded. Hank began to write something down on a piece of paper saying: you're from California right? Well, the border of California right? "Yes! Just after my family's death...". Everything got silent fast after rye said that. Rye had a face as if she had done something. "Ok let's just get off the negative tops and go to the bright side. Sound good?" Deimos said. They agreed and began to talk about other things. "Oh I gotta go! I saw this thing earlier that's happening now and I wanna go see it." The small trio said their goodbyes to rye and Deimos took Hank back to his house (Deimos and Sanford). "Sanford! Look who came back, the sociopath himself," Deimos said as he walked in the door. Sanford turned around and saw Hank. "He can't speak at all you know. Like, at all" Deimos warned him. "Ok? Understandable," Sanford said. Sanford and Hank talked (on paper) for a bit before setting down to chat as a group. "So Hank, where have you been this whole time?" Hank began to write something down saying: I can't remember exactly but I managed to find my way back, I know that for sure :p. "Really Hank? The :p emoji?" Sanford asked. : I thought it was funny. Hank wrote again. The guys began talking for the next hour till Hank left them alone. "So now what?" Deimos asked." wanna play some Mario Kart?" Sanford asked. "Sure" Deimos responded. And they played Mario kart for the last 2 hours.