the cut pieces

Somewhere in Nevada
2bdammeds pov
October 15 20XX
:The cut pieces:

Me and Hank left ryeyumi's house. I never really liked her. She is so, well, different than the other grunts. I mean, they all look the same. It's that she is weird than them. A grunt would go fishing or something, she would just jump in and grab a fish. Normally that what we all used to do. But that's not the point.  I had heard that Hank Broke some kids knee caps for calling him a...a...*sigh* a "b•tch". He is very insecure about himself. "Hank, the hell! Just cuz someone called you a b•tch, doesn't give you the right to break some kids knee caps." I told him. "You need to control your temper Hank, you'll get into a bad situation one day that you can't get out of." Hank walked backwards for a second. I was confused. "What?" He pointed at something behind me. Or...someone. I turned around. I was kinda in shock. JeBus. That son of a b•tch. "2BDammed. Ha, it's been awhile. And is that Hank? I thought he die for once." Hank started to walk towards JeBus but I stopped him. "What the h•ll do you want you b•stard?" I asked him. He laughed a bit. Took out his sword and pointed it at me. "You know what I want, revenge." I hated him so much. "You got a gun?" I asked Hank. Surprised, he did. He handed me it. It was small but I would have to make-do with what I had. I started to shot him for an angle, But I missed. Hank got out of the way, knowing this would be a bit big. JeBus eventually got close enough to hit me down. He pinned me to the ground. "Remember when I first did this?" I struggled a bit to get out of his grip. Hank walked towards us. I don't know what exactly JeBus did, but he pushed Hank to the wall behind him. Knocked him out. "Your sick" I said. He put one hand on my face. I blushed a bit but I know that's not what he was doing. "Why do you wear this, ugly thing?" He joked. "Don't you dare Jebiah." He took my mask off. I laughed a bit. He also took my bandages off as well. "See, you look better?" He joked again. I kicked him to get off me. He did. I put them back on. "F•ck off d•mnit." I flicked him off. But he disappeared before I could even do it. I look back at Hank. Hopefully what JeBus did didn't do any damage. But Hank has cuts and bruises from before so he should have. So I took him back to m house to fix him. Again like old times...

--------------------------------------------------------pov change------------

I woke in pain. I looked around. I was at Doc's house. Annoyed, I tried to get up but doc came in. "Hank, don't move. You'll make your injuries worse." I still don't know why I listen to him but I do. He is kinda like a father to me. Some guy killed my parents as a kid. Doc found me a day after that and took me in. I honestly learned a lot from him. But me and him have a lot of unfinished business. I couldn't really remember what happened but I do remember that JeBus was there and that he pushed me into the wall. Other and that, don't have a clue. Doc finished patching up my arm that was like almost torn off. It happen before so I didn't really mind it. Doc signed. He took off this mask and bandages and looked at me. I don't really know the whole story on what happened to his face but all I know is that JeBus had something to do with it. "Do I look weird to you Hank?" Doc asked. I took off my mask as well and shook my head. Doc laughed with joy a bit. I never really heard him laugh since a while ago. His wife was one of the only things that's brought him joy in his life. But she died about 10 years ago I think. Mine and his story is a bit messed up. But, we are really smaller if you think a bit! Ha! Man, sometimes I wish my parents were alive. But now, that is one time.