arm with scars

September 23 20XX, Nevada, 4:10 PM, Deimos pov.

"Sanford, can I ask you something?" I asked my dear friend. Me and him where sitting on the porch steps, waiting for ryeyumi to get here. "Yea what's up?" Sanford said to me. "Do you hear like, voices?" "Tsk no, why?" I started to hesitate if I should tell him or not but, he is my friend. Me and him have been friends for 15 years now and I trust him. "Well-" I started but was interrupted by the voice. What did I say in the beginning Deimos? "Shut up voice. Don't wanna hear it". I realized that I said that out loud. "Who are you talking to dei?" Sanford asked. " That's what I was getting to. You see Ford, I hear voices" I told him. He laughed a little bit then looked at me. "You sure your not hallucinating? I mean like, I hear a dog barking in the Morning and there is no dog in the house so?" "The neighbors have a dog you idiot". That Statement was true. "Oh" he said in realization. "So you can actually hear voices?" "Yes". He seemed shocked for a second then got up and went in the house. He doesn't believe you. "Will you ever shut up?!" I shouted. "Excuse me?!" I heard something. Rye came around the corner and looked upset. "Oh! I wasn't talking about you, I mean...Well...ugh what's the point" I said. "It's ok. What's up? Where is Sanford at?" "He's in the house. I think he is mad at me" rye was kinda confused. "Why?" She asked. "I told him I hear voices". She was confused. "Is that why you yelled 'shut up!'" "Yes". She laughed then said "you aren't as crazy as I thought you where". I am pissed at this part. (Dei:wait you thought I was crazy? Rye:yea, like my brother)
I told you, no one will believe you deimos. "Shut it! I don't want to hear it! Rye, can we do this another time?" "Yea yea sure" I got up and went inside. "Sanford I'm sorry. I know I may or may not be crazy but I know I hear them, please you just gotta beli-" (prappa reference?!?!) I said as I opened the bedroom door. I stopped in shocked. I saw Sanford, with a blade in his hand and multiple cuts on his arm. Most of them where in a X form and the rest just lines. "Sanford, W-what are you doing?" I asked. "Uh Deimos! I uh, you weren't supposed to see this!" I grabbed his hand said asked "w-when did you start this? I can tell you h-have been doing this for a while Ford". I was scared. "Ford answer me. When did you start doing this". He took his glasses off then Looked at me. "I started a while back, I started because you scared me. You talked to yourself and it made me worry but I couldn't tell you or anyone else. I expressed it by cutting myself and it makes me feel okay. Once you said you heard voices I thought you where joking but you weren't. I'm sorry Deimos" he started to cry. I put my hand in his back to calm him down. After a few minutes, I bandaged up Sanford's arm. We had a few laughs and jokes. I hope he doesn't do this again but I know he will.