meet hank

August 8, 3:14 PM, Nevada. Hank

I can't speak. What happened to me won't let me speak to people. It's hard to even make sound. I wish I could just say at least one word. It all started a long time ago, I died but I don't remember how. When I woke up I wasn't at doc's house (for sure) but I was on the ground somewhere. I looked around to realize that I was still in Nevada. I have been trying to leave this place for a while now but since the A.A.H.W works for the shieff now, I can't even get to the border. As I was walking around,I saw someone. They looked scared but confident. I don't want to walk up to the person to say anything but when I was about to say something to myself, I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything or make sound. I tried everything to try and say something but that didn't work. I made my way towards the middle of Nevada to find something or someone to talk to but I just ended with a few bruises. I thought to myself saying don't worry it's just Nevada but it was just a little different. I had remembered that Deimos and Sanford where still here. So I went to find their house. I looked everywhere for their house but didn't find it. I did find a small store so I went inside. When I walked in, some people looked scared and some ready for a fight. I found a note pad so I took that. I wanted to find someone to talk to but there wasn't anyone I could talk too. Then when I heard something, it was the person I hope I didn't cross paths with. Tricky.
"Hank~" he said when he got in my face. I just stared at him and tried to ignore him but he just keep following me. "Hank,you gotta answer me one way or another you know" he said. I could tell he wanted to say something to me under his mask. I was going to say something but I remembered that I can't speak, but I did have that note pad. I pulled it out to grab a piece of paper but I managed to get 8 pages out before tricky took it. "What's this?" He said holding it upside down. I started to write something down 'leave me alone' I wrote. "Why should I leave you alone Hank? Your so fun to mess with!" He shouted. "Besides, you need to remember what you did Hank!~" he said again. I didn't want to remember what I did here. I just made me feel so weird, like I could stab another person. ' I'm not here to play games clown' I wrote. "What? You can't talk or something?' he said confused. I tried to get the note pad back from him but he just kept moving. I ended up punching him in the face to grab it. I put to note pad away but wrote something on another piece of paper saying 'pull yourself together tricky, your never gonna get me to do something tricky'. I continued on to look Sanford and Deimos's house. I had no luck with that. I saw that person I saw the border of Nevada. They noticed that I was there and started to run. I don't understand people I guess. Anyway, I want to meet this person. They seem nice. But with if they aren't? With if...