under the mask

Somewhere in Nevada
Hank pov
October 15 20XX
:Under the masked:

I heard something fall in the front. I had just finished the decorations in the back. I have been helping rye put decorations on her house since, well, I don't have any. Hahahaha. But anyways, that's not the point. The point is, is if anything happened. I went to see what happened. Once I got there, I dropped what I had in my hands and ran over to rye. She must've fallen off the ladder. I knew I should've had trusted her by herself! I tapped her, pushed her a bit, and slapped her but nothing worked. I wanted to scream her name but I can't speak. I was a disappointed. There is good things about having a voice. One, you could tell someone "looked! Watch out!" Or something like that. Two, singing. I loved to sing when I was a kid. Three, just the enjoyment of speaking to someone, is nice. I would love to speak again. But that is only a dream I have. I can't call Doc because...well...I have to speak. It just doesn't make sense to call someone and not say anything. I picked her up and brought her into her house. I put her on the couch. I remembered that doc, in the past, taught me how to heal headaches and sore throats. I thought that it might work so I began.

------------------------------------------
-----------------timeskip-----------
--------1 hour----------------------

I heard a groan coming from rye. I jumped up and put my hand on her head. "H-hank?" She said. I waved. "How long have I been out for?" I couldn't really respond. I held up 1 finger and 3 and made my other look like a 0. "1 3 0? I'm confused." I pointed at the clock and she realized. "1 hour and 30 minutes?! Oh my. And it's almost 5." I nodded in agreement. "Hey uh Hank, this might be weird to ask but..." I looked at her. She seemed nervous. "C-can I see your face? I m-mean I never really seen it before...and so I wondered if, well..." Okay, so she was nervous. "You know what, nevermind. It's just a stupid question. Like we haven't known each other for very long so you don't have to." She said. I wrote: I will, you are my friend. On a piece of paper. She sat up., Facing me. I began to pull my mask down, but it stopped. What will she think? Will she think I'm a freak? Hit and at least. But she is to weak to actually do any harm to me. I braced myself. :Just don't think I'm weird. Okay? I wrote. She nodded. I then pulled my mask down real quick before putting it back up. "Hey! That is fair." Rye said. She grabbed my face and pulled my masked down. "Wow. What happened?" She asked. :You better not think I'm crazy. Tricky also known as clown, took my head off, and relatively bashed my head into the ground till my whole jaw was destroyed. "Holy sh•t. I guess I believe you." She said. I put my mask up. "You know, what's his name? 2BDanged? I think." Oh boy, man, if I could've laughed. 2BDanged? Is that was she called him? :It's 2BDamned rye. I wrote. "Oh, yea well why does he wear a masked? Did that clown do what he did to you to him?" She asked. Should I tell her? I mean, what the h•ll! :Well, JeBus took a sword and stabbed his face. Inside and out is what I heard. She was confused. "You mean Jesus? The guy that lets you into heaven?" :No, that's God. JeBus is the ''savior'' I guess. She was still confused. : Eh nevermind. Just ask 2bd once you get the chance okay? "Yea I will." Then, a knock came to the door. Rye got up to answer the door. Please don't be Doc. Please don't be Doc. Please don't be Doc. Please don't be Doc. It was him. "Hey Ryeyumi. Is Hank here? Me and him to to have a little chat." She looked at me and Doc looked at me too. It wasn't long before I found out she had a cat. I was holding on to the cat for dear life. "Hank! Let my cat go." I shake my head. "Hank" Doc said. I let the cat go. Goodbye cat. Okay. So what happened next with me and 2BDamned, I know I hate JeBus but, thank him for not taking me away! Tho, I was surprised on what he did to Doc...