Phobos wasn't lying

( sorry that this so short, I wanted to find out what to do so Some of these will be short so just enjoy while you can! Also I was making this on my laptop so this doesn't have the right characters as it should[the key board characters]and spelling mistakes)

Therapy center (Phobos's office)
November 3 20XX
Sanford's POV
:Phobos wasn't lying:

It has only been a few days since I have been to that Therapy center and had that talk with Phobos. But I need more information about it. So I came back for more information. Hopefully I can. Phobos came in and handed me some papers. "This is all I could find on that place you speak of Sanford. Sorry I couldn't help you any farther." Phobos told me. I took the papers and looked through them. One paper was..kinda burnt? It was a contract to something, I don't know what but it was for something important. The second one was a news article. Saying that the place was burnt down by a guy named....Dennis Damnton? Wait, what did that one guy in that cell call 9?  I thought to myself. Another one was a newspaper saying that 4 people went missing in the same week. Two twins, a psycho lady, a serial killer, and a scientist. I thanked Phobos for the papers and left. I started walking back to the house, looking the papers when I came across an address. 5918 Saint Antoine St. It was close by so maybe I can go by it when I get back. I stopped to a halt on the sidewalk. I saw something, behind the trees. I ran across the street to see what it was. I looked around for a second. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked. Silence. "If anyone is out here, say something." Still nothing. I decide that it was nothing, just my imagination and departed from this area. Once I got out I started to retrack my memory to the papers. The address and the papers of course. I started my walk back to the house to tell Deimos.

________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________TIMESKIP 3 HOURS_________________________________

"Are you sure about this? What if that place is burned down and there nothing?" Deimos told me. "Yea, its just to see if its there okay." I told him. We where on the way to the address on the paper. I knew Nevada by heart since I have been looking around it for over a year, but I have never seen this place. "So, why are we going again?" Deimos asked me again. I sighed. "To see if anyone is there or it is even there. If not I'm going to KILL Phobos for giving me false information." Deimos looked at me with concern. I laughed but I didn't look at the road. "SANFORD WATCH THE ROAD!-" Deimos shouted. I looked and I couldn't drive for a second. We ended up of the side of the woods. "When did we have woods here?" Deimos asked. "I don't know Dei." I responded. We both got out of the car and the truck was smoking. "F*ck." I said. Deimos hit my shoulder, signaling that it was my fault and it was.  "Well the place should be in here." I pointed to the woods. "In there?! Are you crazy Sanford?!" Deimos yelled at me. I just grabbed his shirt and dragged him in there. As we walked, I felt as if someone or something was following us. I looked around, but saw nothing. "Sanford, do you hear that?" Deimos asked. I shaked my head. "It sounds like footsteps..." Deimos said. I stopped. I heard it too. The footsteps got closer and closer untill-. Wait who's that? A lady appeared. She had glasses and a mask on, a long jacket, Black pants and shirt, and dark as night hair. "Can I help you gentleman?" She said. "Uh, Have you seen a building near by?" I asked. She shaked her head and walked away. "That lady seems a little sus.." Deimos told me. She looked familler but I don't know where. but I dragged Deimos farther one and we soon came across this big building. "It looks just the same to the one in my dream!" I shouted. "Really? Its pretty big." Deimos added. "We haven't been in the whole place yet Deimos." I told him. "Welp, lets go inside!" Deimos got up and walked towards the door but just before he could grab the door, we heard noises coming from the woods. I grabbed his hand and we ran the f*ck out.  We got back to the car and got in. "We should go like now!" Deimos said. I tried to started the car but it didn't work. "D*mnit!" I yelled. Deimos banged his hand on the car once and it started! "Woah, what are you?" I joked. "Magic." Deimos said. I laughed and I drove us as far away from there as possible.