14 Invisible Strings

"So, how do I look?" I sneered at Jace. Showing him my new get up.

I'm currently wearing a black lace long sleeve see-through crop top that beautifully highlights my cleavage, a black mini leather skirt, black sheer sexy lace top knee socks stockings, a black 5-inch ankle boots, and a multilayer leather bracelet on both wrists. It kinda complete the look.

I went shopping as we'll be staying here in Earth for a while until we complete the mission of resurrecting Jonathan then she'll kill Jace, then off to Edom we go.

Thankfully, Jace and I we're able to provide six disciple in three days. Now we're close to finishing this up.

I can't wait to see Jonathan again.

"Like your phone number must've been written in every public bathroom wall." Jace smirked.

"I know, right." I smiled, shrugging my shoulders in agreement.

He chuckled "Dressing up like that, won't make you tolerable."

"Well, your head has your face so... this should compromise." I leerily mocked.

This is my time to dress any way I wanted to without worrying about what people-- I mean political standpoint. My nosy Nana always say, I can dress the way I want but it should be within proper conduct.

Well... to hell with her rules. I am so done abiding that sad sack.

Jace and I both kneeled down as soon as we felt Lilith's presence as she enter the room.

"I have another job for the both of you." Lilith said, standing in front of us.

"Whatever you need, my Queen." Jace bowed.

"What can we do for you, mother?" I query, politely.

"The blood sacrifice is almost complete. 32 disciples has already been blessed. Now I only need one and Jonathan will be ready." Lilith proclaimed.

Right. The targets we get from me saving their asses before. What was I thinking, caring for their pathetic lives?

"Now, go find me my last virtuous mundane."

"We will."

"Rise..." Lilith gesture us to stand up, and we did as we're told "...I know you're in there Jace Herondale..." she said to Jace "...Maddie Lightwood..." then to me "...I know both of you are suffering."

"No suffering. I am thankful for what you did." I said genuinely and respectfully.

"I know you are, darling. No one will love you more than a mother would." Lilith smiled, softly squeeze my shoulder. She then turn to Jace and put her hand on his either cheeks "When I'm done using you, you will return to find your friends dead and your world on fire, burning at the hands of my daughter... and my son you so callously took from me. And when you scream and beg for death, I will smile ever so dearly."

Wow, that's awfully painting a quite nice picture.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

Jace and I made a bet of whoever find the next disciple will have the honor to first kill one of our so-called friends. This should be easy, there's three potential target who lives near the block. Jace and I will took one.

Standing in the middle of a busy street as my eyes glued to my target — a young woman as she picking up her dry cleaner. Our targets are easy to distinguished as they're surrounded with silver-heavenly colored aura-like.

I remember saving this woman. She was being followed by and Eidolon demon with an attempt to breed on her. If she did, she would've been mothering a warlock.