four

Welcome💜.

Lies: mistakes.

Taehyung was gulping every second here and there as he trail behind Mr min who was leading him down the long hallway to the so called boss office , the pretty male was trying to calm his nerve raising thoughts that keep swimming through his head and he wish he could just turn around and run and run until this building will become invisible to him , but again he thought what if maybe this will work out and he'll get to finally have the education he had always dream of or again maybe it'll not .he won't know until he get to sees what's behind the closed brown door they are currently standing infront .

"He might look unapproachable but trust me he isn't that bad as he his face might give off , and forget whatever I said earlier if your conditions didn't match you can always walk out of here freely but make sure to stop by my office before leaving this building .that only if it doesn't go as you expected ".Taehyung just nod absentmindedly at Mr min's words but somewhere down his heart , he is grateful he was giving choice because he just can't remember the last time life have throw choices at him .so he bow to Mr min the last time before the man push the brown door open without knocking on the door .

The younger male step inside but makes sure his step are steadily behind Mr min's so he was partially hiding his figure from whoever is inside the room which might have make him look much stupid and dumb , in anyway he'd still have to show himself because he can't expect a total stranger to keep him save from another stranger .he will pass out anytime soon and Taehyung is sure of that .

His biggest current fear come down to his face when Mr min step aside totally revealing his figure to another male who was sitting on the twirling chair and the nameplate says CEO making Taehyung feel worst than he is , why'd such a gorgeous and breathtaking CEO want to deal with someone like him ?.right there Taehyung had already give up because this can't work , the man will probably be looking for someone who's at least up to his standard a little bit and not him that look so fucking dirty and unkept .indeed Taehyung realise Mr min has brought him here to be humiliated.

"This is Kim Taehyung , I had met him months ago before the last one but he kinda rejected me and he called through last night by himself .so talk with him and you know how you do your shits , I will be in my office".Taehyung snap his head up Mr min's words , how you do your shits ? Is he talking about murdering or something. Taehyung knows his life is fucked up but who says he want to die? And did Mr min just said he'll leave him alone with mafia leader like man who had only glance at him once ?.

Short people are not trustable Taehyung, this man has brought you to kill but I am kinda short too right .well I am not trustable too".he mentally cries as he asked for thousands of forgiveness for all his sins , for cheating on hansung with Charles or maybe for cheating on Charles with hansung .he shall now peacefully and end his suffering , father lard thanks for making me die in such a luxurious place with full AC--

"Taehyung!".he snap out of his nonsense and pointless thoughts when he heard the call of his name and see Mr min and the other man in the room giving him some looks , he just hope he didn't spoke his mind out loudly then he won't have to think twice before jumping out of the roof .

"Release your tense body , he might be looking like a devil- well he is a devil truly but he won't do anything you won't like and you're just here to talk today".Mr min said giving him a small smile as if that will make Taehyung feel better , the male remember murders can also make you comfortable before slicing your throat from the back and this man will indeed pass as a devil with his stone cold face , tattooed peeping out of his shirt sleeves and the ring that engulf the corner of his lip and one of his eyebrows to the multiple earrings against his ear .

Taehyung will like to call him Lord of rings.

"Have a seat Taehyung".Tae gulp at the man emotionless voice and he really want to run away for real now , the man with no emotions won't definitely care about others emotions or maybe won't even know what emotions are and Taehyung mentally pray he isn't dragging himself into shits he won't be able to step out from again .

without questioning he did as he was told by taking a seat right opposite the man and Mr min has excused himself from the room , he was alone inside the office with a CEO he doesn't even know about .great.

"I am Jeon Jungkook and I believed hyung has informed you about the deal already?".the man that has introduced himself as Jungkook speak up his voice surprisingly calm compare to the first time he has speak up .

"N-not much , but he just e-hrm said if I am interested in using m-my body in exchange of money".the pretty stutter out messily as he couldn't believe he's saying this with his mouth , where are his pride as man .oh nevermind he lost them the moment he starts shuffling between Charles and hansung .

"It's not all about that but judging by the person that told you , it was highly expected he can't make it more presentable than that". Jungkook hummed staring at taehyung intensely that the pretty boy felt himself melting under those stares , fuck this man need some manners .

"So Taehyung tell me why you needed money ,and oh without lies and don't go it's personal on me because I have to be sure you really need the money for serious things not that you just came to flaunt my wealth to you bunch of friends in school". Jungkook stated and Taehyung really doesn't fail to notice the seriousness in the man's eyes but if Taehyung said he wasn't offended by the man's words will be a lie , he really can't pin point out which part of it make him offended but he just got mad easily .

"For a starter , I am currently not in school and I needed the money because my parents think it's so great to die and leaves their only son in millions dollars of loans which I had been working multiple works to settle but still it felt like I am not doing anything at all .so I want to try this and settle the loan off so I can use my work money to start my education back and I don't really have any friend to flaunt your wealth to".did Taehyung mentioned his mouth will put him in trouble one day ? Then maybe the day has arrived , his audacity to speak so rudely to someone that can possible snap his neck off in seconds .

"How old are you ?". Jungkook asked totally dismissing the rude tone the had used with him and continue using his pen to tap his table softly .

"T-twenty". Taehyung stutter out because he really does felt ashamed about how messed his life is just at age of twenty but what else can he do when life was just proudly fucking with him.

"I am 27 , do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?".

Then maybe Taehyung might have make a big mistakes with his reply which left his lips faster than he intended .

"No , I don't".

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes .

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading.