thirty-three

Welcome💜

I am sad too : daddy's sorry

"Are you angry at him ?".Jin question carefully staring at the younger who was playing with fingers rings once again , inside his office .he was already expecting it when Jungkook book a sudden session before his usual weekly ones , he expected it more than anything after the sudden burst in namjoon's office the last day and how he had chase after the younger only to realize he already left .

"Yesterday? Yes , but now ? No-- I don't even know why I'm here , so I better start going". Jungkook mumble suddenly get up on his feet ready to walk out jin's office causing the older to shakes his head amusingly with an eye roll , he's not getting paid enough for this shits .

"Tell me like your friend and not your therapist , what's with your sudden outburst yesterday? He seems sad after you left". Jungkook turn back towards Jin with a glare.

"Then what about me ! I am sad too can't you see that ? I was worrying about him yet he thought I was doing it because it was my money while I was looking out for him , if he skip class once he might gradually get use to it and turn it to an habit and you think he'd be able to graduate like that ? Then how is he going to achieve is so called dream ? But yes because I'm rich I wasn't suppose to act nice with him "Jungkook let out frustratedly and Jin just take a deep breath and wait patiently for the male to take a seat back after going through mental breakdown probably for twenty minutes .

"You could've told him in an easier way rather than bursting out on him".Jin calmly stated and roll his eyes when Jungkook glare at up at him for some moment .

"He stole a picture from my wallet too , and he even lied he didn't .I saw the picture there when i was parking the car in the school yesterday then after he brought the wallet to me the picture disappear , why'd he do that it's mine ".Jin sighs thinking maybe he should just dismiss Jungkook today since the younger seem to have more reason to be angry today , angry Jungkook means he's going to loose another table today .

"Is it his picture? then you can always get another one ".jin stated as matter of facts and flinch when the CEO smash his hand on the table frustratedly .

"You are angry because he's not understanding your acts towards him ? Then why don't you make yourself more cleared infront of him ?".Jin asked staring at Jungkook who look confused now , why is he even dealing with this dummy ?.

"I did everything he's just not seeing it or decided to ignore it , I confessed to him and he laughs ? Am I joke to him?".Jin pause trying to understand those words right now .

"Confess what ?".

"I----- I told him that I love him and he made a disgusting face ". Jungkook sighs rolling his eyes , he also doesn't even understand himself anymore .he hates everything right at the moment .

"Of course he'd , you both have a deal and you suddenly went ahead and tell him you love him ? Don't be dumb here Jungkook, Taehyung isn't easy human and are you not one too .the combination of fire and gasoline means nothing but more danger , if you can't cool yourself and try to change few things about yourself I'm afraid you won't have him . you love him? accept those feelings yourself before thinking of trying to make him accept you , Taehyung doesn't seem like someone that'll settle for less .I am not talking money but also personality--". Jin was cut off suddenly by Jungkook who look offended .

"I have good personality".

"I totally disagree with that , I'm saying this as your close friend not your therapist . do you notice how you brother speak with me ? Isn't it different from the way he speak with you and others ? , I am not saying you shouldn't be yourself but changing few things about your self for someone you love isn't a bad thing . if you want Taehyung, you'll have to crash your ego and make it obvious to him or have yourself regret forever while watching him someone's else arms".Jin finished his words and sighs when the bell ring at the same time indicating it's the end of the section, Jungkook was staring blankly ahead letting the older words settle into his head .

He is confused .

Taehyung brush his hair back with his fingers and let out another loud sighs while walking home with jimin who was giving him looks from the moment they stepped out of the school premises, well because Taehyung has been sighing since last day till now while checking his phone every minutes and seconds .

"Call him if you're so worry about him".the pretty male roll his eyes at his roommate's voice before slipping the electronic devices back into his pocket , Jungkook can suck his toe .

"Like hell I would and make it seem like i miss him". Taehyung scoff causing jimin to shakes his head with a sigh .

"Then stop looking like someone that's depressed , if you think he got offended by your voice then call him to say sorry .saying sorry to him doesn't mean anything unless you surely have something else that's looking like something and you're trying to make less of a something".jimin stop walking when Tae did and then towards him with a done look , the dance student decided to raise his hands up surrendered and enjoy the moment where a silent Taehyung allow him to breathe.

He doesn't want Taehyung to be depressed but if it means he got to sleep without having the certain male jump on him and complain of boredom then jimin wish the two males won't settle their shit anytime soon .

"Whatever you said doesn't make sense but I don't really have strength to speak to you right now because the next moment you might as well burst on me and make me wonder what I said wrong ".and the pretty male walk faster ahead leaving jimin to question why the blame end up on him, he is not even anyway close to Jungkook then why is this little brat trying to pick on him instead ?. He need a new life , this one is exhausted by Taehyung.

When jimin enter their room he frown when he sees Taehyung staring at his bed with a confused expression and jimin step ahead to take a glance at what the male was staring at and a frown settle on his face too when he notice a big blue box wrapped with ribbon was sitting prettily on the other male's bed , did someone finally decided to end his misery by plotting bomb inside their room ?.

"Well open it, we die once ".jimin shrugged walking to his own side of the room to drop his School bag while Taehyung take careful steps towards his bed still eyeing the box suspicious, after taking a deep breath he decided to open the box and his frown deepen when he saw a big blue teddy bear with a small Louis Vuitton crossed bag inside and a note .

"Wow damn ! Let me have the bag please ". Taehyung roll his eyes at jimin's cheerful voice and decided to read the note even tho it's already obvious where it came from .

Daddy's sorry for shouting on you yesterday and also for not calling since then
Forgive him okay ? He's just being dumb 💜💜 and I love it when you're bratty so don't hold back okay ?.❣️

Jimin who had peek to read the story along with Taehyung scream internally while Taehyung just stood frozen with a deep frown on his face .

Is this a prank from Jungkook?.

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment