fifty-six

Welcome 💜

That's his doll : he protect and attack

"I am so fucking hungry". Taehyung mumble messily drawing his hair back with his fingers which causes Jungkook that was driving to throw a glance towards him , can this boy day a sentence with any foul words ?.guess that's impossible.

"Can you like make a sentence without any foul words?".the CEO question with his eyes fixed on the road but he doesn't need to turn towards Taehyung to know the boy is probably rolling his eyes at his question ,that's just how much he knows his pretty doll.

"And why the fuck would I do that ?". Jungkook just sighs wordlessly giving up on getting his doll speak politely , he really doesn't need headache or another reason to let go of his last braincells just like he had earlier in the pretty male dorm.

"I told the maid to make food for you and father already, just stay still for minutes and your stomach will be filled". Jungkook stated softly tapping his finger on the younger's thighs , the younger peek at the side mirror not missing the multiple black cars that was following them .

"I was wondering, why does your father move with force ? Like all this mafia bosses".the pretty male question causing Jungkook to chuckle .

"Well he's one and I thought you'd have guess that with the amount of guards that followed him"Jungkook replied causing Taehyung eyes to went wide in shock as he have his face pressed against the car mirror .

"Well damn ! Does that make you one ?".the pretty male question turning to glance at Jungkook's side profile and can't help but take a deep breath , his daddy look so fucking hot in every fucking angle .

Taehyung won't lie if he say he'd allow this man to bend over anywhere, anytime and in everyway . Jungkook has that much effect on him , yes he does.

"Nope , I don't get involved in his shits".the CEO mumble softly pinching the younger's cheeks as he peek over to him for a second before focusing back on the road , he chuckled softly when the boy smack his thighs whining about how he didn't like getting his cheeks pinch .

"Why?". Taehyung question honestly curious, he knows the son of the mafias always take over their father's business and especially for someone who have appearance like Jungkook , it'll be very hot if he does become a mafia leader .but guess the man wasn't interested in that after all.

"Even tho I never sit to think about love after teenage years , but I really want a peaceful life with whoever I'd end up with in the future without fear of having my loved ones used against me- yeah I know my CEO position contains such things but it can't be worst like mafia own, so i never get involved in his shits .he might be lucky to raise a family in-between his work but not everyone will be so I stay away". Taehyung stare at the Jungkook's side profile for minutes straight, the more time he spend with Jungkook is the more he realize the man was totally way far from what he shows on the outside .

Or maybe not ? But at least to him , this man is perfect .

"You are such a thoughtful person".he mumbled under his breath scrunching his nose up cutely as Jungkook drive into his mansion follow right by the mafia boss troops , the pretty male sighs getting down from Jungkook's car after the older .

"Do you think I should return your father money to him?". Jungkook smile as he heard the younger's whisper when they were walking towards his father who was just coming down from his car , the CEO shakes his head as a no.

"Don't worry babydoll , you can keep it ". Taehyung doesn't seem convince by Jungkook's words but nevertheless decided to drop the topic, I mean he work so hard to get that money so why'd he give it up in the first place ?he can as well make the older Jeon is second sugar daddy .