sixty-three

Welcome💜( #2 on Taehyung ,#1 on vkook and #1 on kooktae 💜💜 yeah me is happy ).

His precious baby ; worshipping his body

They get back to Seoul almost 3am in the midnight and this time everyone was still awake , Jungkook stop infront of his gate waiting for the namjin couple to alight from his car before he'd drive in to his own compound .

He notice the hesitation in namjoon's eyes as the older male eyes were fixed on Taehyung who was staring ahead blankly totally ignoring everyone's existence aside from Jungkook's palm that was laying on his thighs .

Jungkook sighs not liking seeing his presumed brother looking so broken but at the same time , he knows if he's ever in Taehyung's position right now .namjoon would've been rush to hospital, he'd have hit him and let his anger out on him with no care in the world .

"Hyung , you can speak with him later but you should also rest for now .you've cried too much today". Jungkook sighs when Taehyung push the car door open getting down and make his way inside the gate totally ignoring the guard that bowed to greet him , the man can also tell this isn't the usual Taehyung that joke around .

"As I was saying hyung, you didn't really do well but I'm not in your position that time so I can't judge you , besides those are past . You'll only try to get your little brother back now but yeah , let's wait till tomorrow and rest well !".namjoon nod thankfully at Jungkook and it'd be a lie if he said he hadn't expected Jungkook to hit him , it's obvious how much the CEO care about his doll so namjoon expect at least a punch in his face from the boy .

But seeing Jungkook speaking to him calmly now , he can't help but to be grateful . He won't be able to handle Jungkook's hate along with tae's , he mumbled a good night out to Jungkook before walking away with Jin trailing behind him .

Funny how the day starts well only to end in a way none of them has expected , Jungkook parked his car infront of his house and didn't forget to nod towards his guard that greeted him .

When he enter his bedroom Taehyung was already laying under the blanket staring blankly at the ceiling , the older male breath out before he also strip out of his clothes sparing only his pants and join the younger on the bed .too tired after driving for eight hours straight, four hours going and same while driving back .

He wrap his arm around the younger's waist from the back and that's when he felt the younger's bare body against his skin , he raise the blanket up only to realise the boy was laying naked on the bed- not completely but in only panties .

"Are you too tired to put some clothes on ? Should I get you one of your short?". Jungkook question softly as he pull the younger closer to his own chest but frown slightly when the younger shakes his head as a no.

"No need for that , there's nothing special about my body Anyways . is it not the same body I planned or exchange for money?". Jungkook completely sits up at the lifeless words that left the younger's lips , he can't believe what he's hearing right now .

Where did all these come from now ?.

"Never ever in your life say such shits about my doll again and again , your body , every single details about you is fucking precious so I don't want to hear any bullshit about my doll body from your mouth ever again !". Taehyung gulp staring up at up Jungkook who was now hovering about him , he can't find a place in his head to go against the man words as he just nod his head .

"I love you better if you'll keep sleeping beside me like this , your waist line-- uhm I want to worship it forever".the younger draw a sharp breath when Jungkook completely get rid of the blanket covering their body and throw it carelessly on the floor , moving down a bit , the older starts pampering the younger's waist with butterfly kisses.

For the first time standing naked infront of Jungkook- well laying naked infront of Jungkook, he didn't catch any hint of lust in the older's eyes , just adoration and pure love .

He lower his gaze at Jungkook who was busy humming as he continue kissing the boy body downwards , Taehyung stare confusedly at Jungkook who the older lift his legs and folded it at his knees edge but he really didn't expect the man to kiss his feet .

"W-what are you doing ?".and for the very first time , Taehyung find himself wanting to look away from Jungkook form how much flustered he get after the older male act of kissing his feet .

"Worshipping my baby worship-worthy body , can't you see?- so fucking pretty and precious from head to toe . My love generally is so fucking precious, too precious for this world".even while speaking, Jungkook didn't cease his movement for a second . His mouth drag across the younger's thighs back to up stopping right at his belly button.

Tae watch the older male eyes flustered close and the said male hummed so contently using his tongue to twist around the diamond pieces that was hook prettily on the younger's belly , and Taehyung doesn't understand where all the rush emotions is coming from .

"Your body is a work of art , and no art can be degraded so don't ever let the world shits and the people in it acts get into your head ever again , you are my baby and precious one at that too". Jungkook softly whispered against the younger's neck when he drag his body up again , Taehyung nod blinking away the tears in his eyes as he wrap his hands around Jungkook's neck .

He tighten his hold when the said man try to lift his head up to stare at him when he heard sniff and Jungkook stay still when he understands the boy doesn't want him to see who's tears .

"Let it out love , I'm here".the CEO mutter softly against the boy neck and the constant sound of sniffing soon feel up the silence room , Taehyung let out his emotions .

He let his tears fall for the first time and probably the last time too , it was too hard to get everything buckled up in him . None of this was his fault and he didn't deserve whatever he has went through , he hates it .but the only thing keeping him sane is Jungkook.

He got Jungkook.

"Do you want me to tell you a story ?". Taehyung stare down at Jungkook's mobbed of hair but hum anyway .

"It's a story of a bratty doll and his daddy".the pretty male press his lips into thin line after that , Jungkook got to be kidding him around now .

"You know the doll used to be cocky about how he can't fall in love with his daddy but one day the story change and now the doll can't live a day without his daddy , funny right ?".and Jungkook expect the harsh push that he receive from Taehyung.

He bite his lips back to stop himself from smiling as he look at taehyung who was glaring at him.

"You don't like the story ? Then how about a doll who won't let anyone breath next to his daddy story-".and Jungkook couldn't hold his laughs anymore when the younger pick the pillow and throw it against his face .

"Oh, is my baby angry ?".he asked in a babyish voice but chuckle when the boy shove a middle finger out for him .

"Fuck off bitch!".

"Now that's my baby!".

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment