nineteen

Welcome 💜

Jimin consider murder : Taehyung won't stop

Taehyung rests his jaw on his palm using his desk as a support to his elbow while doodling nothing particular on his note , it was his last class before lunch where he'll have to meet jimin and see the other male reaction for getting him fire from his work but really jimin leave him no other choice .maybe now or later Jungkook will have his way of getting rid of Charles from his life and he'll be left alone which was Taehyung's biggest nightmare , he have to keep jimin for at least physical support before he automatically run out of his sanity .

He raise his head up confusedly when someone tap on his desk and frown when he sees four guys standing infront of him , don't tell him it's those scenes where he has seen movie where they tried to bully the main soft character-- never mind he's not soft one but definitely a main character of his own misery life .

"Yes?".he mutter looking up at the boy's that seem to be thinking of how to speak to him and Taehyung can't really blame them as he was aware of his usual resting bitch face , well he is actually a bitch .

"We are thinking since you're new why don't you join our group and you'll also become one of the popular boys in the university".one of them speak up and Taehyung didn't resist to make a disgusting face and laugh dryly before rolling his eyes , he just find it so fucking annoying how some so called people think.

"I am not interested".he stated calmly but always he knows people like these boys will never take no as answer, one of them step forward to wrap his arm around his shoulder and did Taehyung ever consider murder ? Then he does at the moment .

"Come on don't be shy-" the boy's words are Mumble with painful groan when Tae twisted his hand that was resting on his shoulder , the students eyes went wide at that as they think the new student was one calm human .he is evil.

"Don't ever in your wildest dreams touch you me again , are we clear ?".he grits his teeth and the boys have no choice but nod and run away from the angry male , Taehyung breath out roughly brushing his hair back with his fingers .his thoughts are getting messed up , he had tried getting Jungkook frustrated two times but he end up getting threatened already .now he dread weekend and can't help but wish it won't come .

He raised his head up when the teacher finally enter the class and he sighs when he sees namjoon smiling at everyone , this man is always happy and Taehyung is jeolous of him .he raised his brow up when an idea come to his mind , namjoon won't mind right ?or might as well end up reporting him to Jungkook and make him end up on wheelchair .

He shakes his thoughts away deciding to concentrate on the lesson and write down notes that he'll have to go through later , no matter how bad and fucked up his life is he always pay extra attention to his study .even when he have plans to frustrate Jungkook, that man is trying to control his life and Taehyung won't allow that .

"That's the end of today's lecture , anyone have a question?". Taehyung tilted his head as he stare at namjoon who was getting ready to leave the class , the man seem to be in good mood and won't mind answering Taehyung's questions right ? Well he will never know until he tries so he raised his hand up .

"Yes Taehyung".the English teacher request smiling softly at the male who resist the urge to roll his eyes , why can't Jungkook be like his brother ?and not devil ?.

"It's not about today's class Mr Kim but as an elderly one I need your advice on something, can I ask ?". Taehyung spoke politely and namjoon frown a bit before nodding .

"Well it's here or you have to come to my office ?".namjoon asked but Tae shakes his head telling him here is fine , he's too tired anyways to make way down to namjoon's office .

"There's this friend of mine that's cold and emotionless and I have to get him extremely angry to win a bet among our friends , what advice will you suggest Mr Kim ?".namjoon doesn't have to think twice to know the so called friend Taehyung was talking about is his own brother , Jungkook has briefed him earlier about the younger's mischievous acts and the question was kinda highly anticipated.

But he pretend to be thinking much , come to think of it he can make it a little spicy by telling the boy what Jungkook doesn't like .

"In my experience with cold poeple they don't like spending money lavishly so you can try that out-- but also they hate skin contact , very very much and that can easily get them on the edge and also getting touchy with them in other's present .try those out and I hope it works but if it doesn't, let talk privately then".namjoon stated mischievously listing out Jungkook's hates and mentally praying Taehyung won't have to take a leave from school of he does get Jungkook angry , maybe Taehyung's doesn't know the young CEO really have anger issue .

"Oh thanks so much Mr Kim , I owe you a coffee and hope you won't mind ". Taehyung smile bowing to namjoon who chuckle but shrugged nevertheless before walking out of the class leaving a smirking Taehyung behind , Jungkook the devil will terminate his contract soon and won't definitely be able to take back all the things he had got .

He smiles walking into the cafeteria as he tries to find jimin from the load of students , he sighs when he noticed Charles looking towards him .now he'll have to speak with the boy that he had been trying to avoid since yesterday , God kill him please .

He sighs when someone tap his shoulder and he smiles widely when he sees jimin glaring deadly at him , the male might still be angry at him for getting him sack at his work .

"Get food for me ,thanks to you now I am officially poor".jimin mumble thinking maybe he can suffocate the younger to death later in the night and end his newly come misery , the said male laugh at him before dragging him towards the counter to get food . fortunately able to avoid Charles again unknowingly.

Namjoon push his office door open and roll his eyes when he sees Jungkook, yoongi and hoseok sitting comfortably inside his office .he was used to the others visiting his office unannounced so he just scoff walking pass the three to settle on his seat .

"We have been waiting for long , students disturbing you ?".yoongi asked taking a sip of the alcohol drink that was infront of them , namjoon just sighs knowing those three won't visit him without turning his office to their usual bar to drink .

"Unlike you three I just happened to have work , and what did I say about drinking in my office ?".namjoon question directing his questions to Jungkook who just shrugged .

"His little doll is really getting on his nerves and he need a drink but we can't hit club at this time so we come here , our daylight club"hoseok replied with a chuckle and namjoon finally remembered Taehyung's questions from earlier .

"Then I guess you're yet to get frustrated , he asked me in class today how to get you angry and I told him".namjoon announce but raised his hands up surrendered when Jungkook look up only to glare at him , the younger's eyes are shot red probably from the drinks .

"That little piece of beauty , he have no class right now ? Hyung call him to your office right now". Jungkook said and namjoon give him a suspicious look but calling Taehyung and told the younger's to meet him inside his office .

Well

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment