thirty-eight

Welcome💜

Those eyes :they tells your story .

Taehyung dawdle his feet through the school hallways towards his second class for the day , he hiss under his breath when he remembered how he hardly have a nice sleep through all the night .maybe he might have or might have not wish for Jungkook to pop out of nowhere , but again he should've realise the man was just messing with him because why'd he leave his important deal just by virtue of Taehyung wanting him ?.

But however, he was glad he tested his luck and now those sudden unwanted feelings he's getting from Jungkook can absolutely disappear .joy from one deep hole in Nigeria: you wish hoe .

When he finally access into the classroom he end up bowing his head and apologize for being late to namjoon who let him go , he might have get lost in his little unpleasant thoughts but nevertheless, he was glad namjoon didn't flick his nose upon him like he had seen so many of their teachers did.

Taking a glance at the expensive wristwatch on his wrist , he sighs when he sees the time 9:15am .how can he wants to day to end already when the day haven't even get started yes .(joy everyday😭).

But their class was interrupted just twenty minutes after and when a man step inside their class room not only did he knocked breath out of Taehyung but the whole class that know exactly who the man is , the said man walk toward namjoon and give him something that seem wrapped in a paper bag before turning to the students and wink at them before he descended towards the door .

Wow isn't that Mr jeon ?

So he was really Mr Kim brother?

Is he married ?.

No he's not .

Taehyung was still trying to gain his sanity back out of all the buzzing of his classmates but he snap his head up when namjoon call out his name .

"Can you drop this in my office for me ? Mr Kim?".the requested seem harmless and just causal to others but what Taehyung can hear is 'jungkook is waiting for you in my office', departing his bum from the seat as he tries hard to die whatsoever excitement buzzing through his soul , he take steps forward taking the paper bag that seem empty from namjoon before leaving the class .and indeed the bag was empty , that's just an excuse to get him out of class .

He resist and embalmed the voices in his head that keep screaming at him to run to reach his destination earlier but he can't , he couldn't .minutes ago , he thought he was able to sort his sudden ambiences but now he was once again buried deep in those confusion .yes again Jungkook did that .

Immediate he pushed namjoon's office door open , his gaze met with more intense one and as predicted Jungkook was indeed waiting for him-- with his arms wide open for the younger who abandoned all little hesitant he was battling with and let himself to be engulfed in the older's warmth.

Jungkook wrap his arms tightly around the younger's waist immediately Taehyung launch himself forward to him , the more he felt the pretty male on his hands is the much he realise how much he had missed him just below 24 hours . He is goner for only him , just only Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't hold back from inhaling the heavy cologne scent of the older , with cologne or not he knows Jungkook have that amazing and pleasing scent lingering around him everytime .even in their intimacy moments and with sweats dripping down the man's body , Jungkook always smell amazing and Taehyung really doesn't know how much he likes that until now .

He tightened his hold around Jungkook's torso when the said male try to detached their body just to get the glimpse of the younger's face but Taehyung wasn't allowing him , the CEO glance down at the younger's mobbed hair and just decided to stay still.