Eleven

Welcome💜

Bait : manipulating

Jungkook stands in the dorm room that has been assigned to Taehyung watching the pretty male arrange his things neatly at his side as the other side has been occupied by another student which happens to be out for the moment , he was really hoping he didn't miss anything out from the things he bought for the pretty male .

"I am done daddy".Tae grin walking closer to Jungkook who again raised his brow unamused at the boy because he also wonder why he has been tolerating Taehyung's teasing habit or maybe he just find the boy interesting so much than annoying .

"Come on daddy smile".Tae whines loudly hugging Jungkook's torso and the CEO just shakes his head before patting the boy's back knowing the pretty male won't let him have a nice breath if he refused to act nice to him , he look back at Taehyung's well arranged wardrobe and the boy's bed which has two big teddy bears one side , Jungkook has bought it hoping that male won't feel so much lonely in the school .

"Take care of yourself and no bad gang doll , I am serious about that ". Jungkook stated sternly and the pretty male nod his head obediently at Jungkook's words , he knows the rich man is just worry about him missing his main vision and get carry away with peer pressure.

"Of course dad , I gotta make you proud ".Tae smiles pecking the older male lips and Jungkook hummed eyeing the male as he totally ignore the way the boy is addressing him , there's no point in trying to argue with Taehyung . it's a loosing game .

"And lastly , here take a new laptop and phone .I will call you and always text and I will pick you up every weekend". Jungkook stated before giving a pat on the boy's shoulder ready to walk out if Taehyung didn't hold his wrist .

"No quicky on my new bed ? I thought Sir will like to have a taste of his doll but guess he doesn't want to". Taehyung fake pout tracing his pointed finger on Jungkook's exposed chest and Jungkook just give him unamused look before catching his finger and push it away from his chest .

"A simple thank you as usual will be alright doll and I won't fuck you here where your roommate can walk in at any moment, I won't want anybody looking down on you". Jungkook mutter seriously and Taehyung stare down because he was indeed trying to pleasure Jungkook for giving him so much today but guess the CEO already understand him more than he has expected.

"O-okay thank you so much hyung , I really appreciate and don't know how to thank you enough for this". Taehyung bow slightly infront of Jungkook who was amused by the boy act again , he is impress by Taehyung's gratefulness at every single thing .the way the boy always mumble a thank you out to him anytime he gives him money and the grateful look the boy shows when he has show him everything he bought earlier .

And for the first time , Jungkook knows he's not wasting his money .

"Take care". with last pat on the boy's bum Jungkook excused himself from the room as he put his face mask ok back walking outside to his car and leave the premises , Taehyung jump on the bed closing his eyes tightly as he finally let the fact this is chance to acquire a stable future for himself . Jungkook has done his best part and Taehyung was left to face his studies and proof himself worthy of all the rich CEO money getting spent on him.

Hansung was trembling with the present of the man that was currently sitting infront of him , it's not the fact the man was one of the richest business man in the country but also the owner of one the place he work at .

He didn't know how exactly he was summoned into the man's office for the first time he's coming to the building since he have Management that handle his work very much well for him , everyone was as shocked as hansung to have the man request his present in his office .

"Hansung ?". Jungkook was sitting on his twirling chair with his leg place on eachother , he really can't help but be disgust with Taehyung's taste in men .it'd have be a little bit explainable if the boy he was sharing his doll with was a bit presentable both in visual and behavior, but in Jungkook's view hansung has got none .

"Y-yes sir-".hansung stutter out as he was really starting to think some evil has befall him as of this morning that Taehyung has packed his little things and said he's moving away , hansung really doesn't believe the boy and still believe the boy will be back later to his house. Lol.

"I assume you know who Taehyung is?". Jungkook asked motioning one of his men to place the files he was holding down on the desk while hansung has freeze with his mouth wide open , how did his boss who he has never met in his life know about Taehyung? Did that psychopath human being report him ?.he was so lost in his thoughts causing Jungkook to chuckle dryly .

"Judging by your expression you indeed know who he is , of course how can you not know boy you've been in toxic relationship with for months .well I am not here for that , here is the deal ". Jungkook straighten his posture before bringing up the briefcase that was laying on the floor previously, he open and lay it on the table before opening it wide for hansung to see what's inside .money in dollars note .

"Here is money and the paper infront of you , it's stated in the paper that once you take this money you won't ever meet Taehyung never in your life . failure to do so , be ready to live the rest of your life in hell .so hansung Taehyung or the money ". Jungkook smirk when he notice how the boy has gulp and look at the money then look up back Jungkook .

"Just imagine a lots of thing you can do with this money , you'll find someone better than Taehyung and live your life to the fullest but Taehyung has got nothing to offer you so will you let the opportunity slip off your hands ?.and the boy has already left you right ? , That's another reason for you to take the money". Jungkook knows he's manipulating the boy and that's exactly what he has plan to do from the very moment he find out Taehyung was staying with hansung and hansung was the boy's lover , Jungkook would have really let it be if he didn't ask one of his men to get CCTV footage from hansung house and he realise whatever both hansung and Taehyung was having is very much far away from what to call a relationship .

It's too dangerous for someone like Taehyung who have vision.

Jungkook smirk widen when hansung pick up the pen before signing the papers and Jungkook hummed and close up the money case before pushing it towards hansung who picked it up and walk out of the room when Jungkook motion him to do so .

"Sir I thought you're going to sue him for abusing Mr Kim?".one of his men speak up and Jungkook just hummed before standing up.

"That'll be misuse of power since Taehyung is not innocent as well , my doll hits him countless time back more than hansung even did to him .but the money is a bait for that boy to decide where he'll be spending the rest of his life , people like him end up him jail because he's obsessed with Taehyung without even knowing". Jungkook said and guards wonder how their boss was able to get so much tips together just by speaking with hansung for some minutes .

A/n.

( People like hansung unknowingly get obsessed with hansung because he had always thought the boy won't ever find someone better than him , which might drive him out of his mind sooner or later and tries to go after Taehyung again .and yes I am speaking from experience....take that as a spoiler of what hansung fate might be later )

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment.