seventeen

Welcomeupdate for 1 on kooktae again 💜💜

The hunter : got hunted , oops.

Jungkook calmly watch his phone keep dinging every minutes that even caught yoongi and hoseok attention as they were infront of the CEO giving him report about some deals coming up for the company , the older face was void of emotions and it'll be a total lie if he said he really didn't actually expect this .

"Who keeps messaging you every second here and there ?".yoongi asked looking at Jungkook who seem unfazed by whatever is going on , Taehyung is really more than what he had thought . Jungkook knows he had indeed underestimate the boy , no one from his previous partners had dare to make movement to frustrate him .those people can't even keep eye contact with him for a second but here is Taehyung totally becoming a pain in his ass as he had expected .

"It's Taehyung".he replied shortly making hoseok and yoongi raise their brow confusedly at him as they never take Taehyung as the clingy type that will keep texting every minutes for absolutely no reason .

"Then attend to him then, it must be important".hoseok said but frown when Jungkook suddenly chuckle dryly ."it's not a normal texts but debits alert from the card I gave to him , he's currently lavishing my money in a big mall probably trying to piss me off ". Jungkook explained making yoongi and hoseok eyes went wide in shocked , damn Taehyung is really a match for Jungkook.

"You deserve that after whatever slunt you had pulled on him earlier , but is he not stupid to think he can affect you with that ? Boy can literally purchase a billion island and your account won't even shake ".hoseok chuckle as he literally find Tae adorable for such childish act , the boy give him little puppy vibes more he choose to appear .

"He spoke with me rudely and threatened to destroy my car if the driver arrive late, he never ask me to send car to him before and always find a way to reject a ride from me ". Jungkook continues to explain the drastic change in Taehyung just in the past minutes and really expected it when yoongi and hoseok laugh out loudly totally enjoying whatever misery Taehyung is currently driving him through.

"You changed to him earlier too so it's only fair you received back whatever you dish out , terminate the contract if you can't take his disrespect".yoongi stated calmly but Jungkook only scoff loudly as he glare at the older.

"Like hell I would".he mumbled .

Jimin pressed his lips into line as he give Taehyung a what the fuck look as if the younger has grown two heads in one minutes , they have been walking around the whole mall for the past minutes with Taehyung buying whatever he met along even tho jimin was damn sure the boy doesn't really need most of the things he had bought .

And the suppose driver had been the one suffering to carry all the bags behind them , the man has deny earlier trying to stick to his driver Job but Taehyung had literally threatened to lie on him and get him fire which leaves the poor man with no option that to follow the younger's wishes .

"Come on jimin ,pick one ".Tae whines tucking jimin's sleeve impatiently as he still have very much things to buy , Jungkook doesn't seem to mind his shopping yet as he haven't received any warning call or text from the rich CEO .

"I am fine with the phone that I am using so thanks , you want me to pick the lastest iPhone and have whoever that own the card come for my peaceful life ? No thanks".jimin grumble ready to walk away if Taehyung didn't hold his wrist and stop him from walking away .

The driver curses under his breath as he knows if someone have to suffer for Taehyung current acts , it'll be Taehyung himself and he hope this boy just won't regret trying to mess with the Jeon Jungkook.

"If you won't take it then I will pick for you and also one laptop for you , you will need it and also we go for some sneakers that's good for dancers like you and a lot of joggers pants". Taehyung keep on listing the things he plan to buy for jimin adding to the multiple bags the poor driver was holding in his hands already , jimin as a person can't help but wonder why the owner of the card Taehyung was using Haven't call to stop the boy act.

Is there really rich people out there to this point ?.

"Pack this one for him and that laptop and oh add one airpod". Taehyung said handing the card to the cashier who took it but mentally thinking Taehyung is just another rich kid who come to lavish his father's money --- well daddy's money .

"Taehyung I think that's enough for the day".jimin mumbled as they continue walking further into the store , Taehyung eyes are darting everywhere probably looking for more expensive things to point to . Taehyung would have settle for maybe a Bugatti and naturally make Jungkook murder him if only he knows how to drive .

"Walk faster jimin they said real diamonds here ". Taehyung cheers dragging a tired jimin with him , the other male was already regretting his choice of following his new roommate out of the dorm when he was suppose to be resting and gather his energy for tomorrow but here he is running up and down a mall and watch a bratty Taehyung lavish whosoever money he is lavishing .

"What the fuck you want to do with diamonds ? A university students with real diamonds ? And you said you're not rich? , Please stop it already Taehyung".jimin stated trying to stop Taehyung from whatever shits he's going through right now , jimin mentally curses the owner of the card the younger male was using too .at least the person should make movement to block it before this brat here send him on the street .well lol.

"Jimin stop worrying on behalf of the owner of the card ! He probably didn't notice yet so come on".with that jimin was drag again towards where they're selling expensive diamonds jewelries and Taehyung didn't go for less expensive ones but the highest in price , he chooses some necklace for himself and jimin and even bought a bracelet for Jungkook's driver .the man was only praying Jungkook won't murder him for that later .

At least he deserve the bracelet for running around the whole store with multiple bags when all he had signed up for was driver .

Taehyung pause when his phone starts ringing and he smirk when he brings it out and sees Jungkook's contact on the screen , oh the rich CEO is finally pissed .

"Yes?".he asked rudely ready to hear Jungkook going all rampage on him for spending his money anyhow but what left Jungkook's mouth after make him gritted his teeth in anger .

"I was thinking doll , should I have a black card send to you to help your shopping incase you plan on buying a private jet during the expensive shopping ?".the pretty male can definitely hears the mischievous in-between the man's words , it's obvious the older male was mocking him and taunting him .

"Ugly bitch". Taehyung mumble under his breath but Jungkook heard him clear and fair which makes him chuckle .

"The exact hours you spent inside that mall is the same exact hours I am going spend fucking you once weekend comes and judging by the time I started receiving alerts it's been two hours already , guess you might as well include wheelchair on your shopping doll ?".

"I hope you stumble and fall on your disgusting gorgeous face ! Cocky bastard !". Taehyung yell statling both jimin and the driver at the sudden outburst of the pretty male, the driver already guess he's probably speaking with boss so his mood is highly expected .

"Let's go home jimin". Taehyung said and jimin breath out in relief , finally!.

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment