thirty-one

Welcome💜

Attraction or something more : the feelings

The man push his glasses up his nose with the tip of his fingers as he stare at the other male sitting opposite him play with his ring fingers again, what the male usually does everytime before speaking up .

"So--- do you have enough strength to tell me about how it all started today ?".the male with glasses asked carefully with note and pen in his hand ready to take down note of every single reaction or words from his patient , yes he is therapist.

"How it all started ? I don't know?- but I guess I was amused ? Or impressed or maybe hypnotise ?".the other male chuckle raising his head up to stare at the man with glasses , the said male nod taking down note before raising his head up again to look at the man opposite him .

"What do you think got you amused ?the appearance?"- the therapist pause when the man opposite him shakes his head almost instantly, he doesn't agree with his words .

"The appearance is sight pleasing but no , I think it was when I gave my money out to him and what he said after that .I was amused ".the male hummed and the therapist wait for a moment for him to continue but when he didn't the therapist decided to speak up and ask questions again .

"What did he say ?".

"He told me thank you , he thanks me for giving him money . He impress with me that , aside from my family which include my close friends I've never heard that words from anyone .I've dash cars that worth millions of dollars out but never get to heard those words so I was indeed amused by him then it continues and I find myself wanting to do everything just to hear those words from him but suddenly he stopped and starts annoying me instead".the therapist quickly take a note before opening his mouth again when he notice his patient face mobbed into frown .

"His sudden change, does it make you angry and do you ever thought of ending things with him ?".the man asked in professional tone again and raised his brow when the patient shakes his head again as a no .

"It makes me want him more , more physical but less sensually .it makes me angry why I can't be angry with him , I feel weak towards him and I find myself loving it . Is it normal ? I usually won't be able to calm my anger before without the usual deal you know but recently I rarely got angry and when I did just thinking of him made those anger wash away , I don't like that feelings ".the patient mumble and the therapist was damn sure if he wasn't in professional mode at the moment he'd have laugh at the man's misery .

"Do you think what you feel towards him is attraction or will you like me to name your feelings in a proper way without breaking another table in my office ?".the therapist ask and resist the urge to roll his eyes when the man stare up at him .

"C-can we stop talking about him now ?".the patient question in low voice and without much reaction the therapist nods but fully taking notes of everything , he won't lie he was finally glad to get the man starts speaking more and more with him .in the beginning he rarely get a word out of the man mouth and already take the man session time as his resting time but recently just maybe two weeks ago that man starts speaking up and mentioned a boy in his talk and that's how the whole discussion divert on the said boy .

"So- when did you notice your anger issues?".

"When I was young ? I don't know but I guess peer pressure and the pressure of my dreams ?, I don't know ".the man mumble as he went back to playing with his ring fingers, his eyes are darted to the table .

"So what brings the idea of using sexual activities to release your anger , do you perhaps have any doctor recommended that for you ?".the therapist questions even tho the answer was clear loud and fair .

"I was pissed off one day and decided to visit a club for drink ? Then end up with a one night stand and the next morning I feel better so I settle with the method and keep going , well until he comes along".the man explained softly and the therapist sighs loudly dropping his note and pen on the desk when bell rings indicating the session has come to an end .

"You definitely doesn't seem like you have an extreme anger issue but let continue this in your next session Mr Jeon.

Jimin sighs letting Taehyung drag him along as they walk towards namjoon's office , Jungkook has texted Taehyung earlier as they were about to enter the cafeteria that he's inside namjoon's office and as usual he had to drag the poor jimin along with him .

"Let me go , I can walk very much well on my own".jimin mumble but know he's probably wasting his energy with Taehyung, one month as Taehyung's roommate make him understand the boy enough , arguing with Taehyung is like toying with your mentally stability.

As usual Taehyung didn't knock on the door and just badge inside the office as expected but mentally scold himself when he notice another handsome male sitting infront of namjoon along with Jungkook and his other friends , nevertheless he close the door and finally let go of jimin's hand .

"Learn to knock on the door dummy". Jungkook said and sighs when Taehyung roll his eyes almost instantly with a loud scoff as he walk closer taking a seat directly on Jungkook's laps while the other just allow him without even saying anything, jimin silently take the free seat besides yoongi who mutter a low hey out to him .

"Meet Kim seokjin, namjoon's hyung fiance ". Jungkook said pointing that the handsome male who wave at taehyung before giving him a small polite smile then look towards Jungkook who only stare back at the older blankly .

"Wow and I haven't met him before ? Is he out of the country ?". Taehyung asked and Jungkook shakes his head before answering.

"He is very well known therapist and rarely have time for our pointless hangout unless it's important but he take a day off today ". Jungkook explained wrapping his arms around tae's waist and the younger can't help but roll his eyes at that , Jungkook is getting a little bit touchy and he had even spent two weekends in the older's house without sex .well except blowjob here and there and that's it !.

"If you're a therapist then is it okay to think of murdering someone that claimed to be your friend?".jimin asked side glaring at taehyung who make an offended face while others laugh at him , yoongi take a glance at the boy who was busy glaring at taehyung and can't help but chuckle slightly before shaking his head and turn away .

"I bought some food for you from the company restaurant but forgot to bring it along , can you take it from my car ?". Jungkook whispered against the younger's ear and Tae grumble slightly before standing up and collect Jungkook's car key from him and walk out of the room .

Jungkook's car wasn't hard to be located in the parking lot and he open the car and take the lunch box and was about to locked the car door when his eyes caught the sight of Jungkook's wallet , he roll his eyes and pick it thinking the older must have forget it inside car earlier.

But what he really didn't expect is the picture that slip out of the wallet and that picture just happen to be his .

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment