eighteen

Welcome 💜

And the adventure continues : Taehyung is that B.

"I don't understand why we have to wear such expensive outfits to school or maybe why I am personally always stuck with psychopath roommate".jimin whine for the hundredth times that morning as he understands Taehyung is officially a new pandemic to his life , this boy don't take no for an answer and will just drag and push anywhere he likes .they have spent the last day arranging the unnecessary shopping spree Taehyung had went on before jimin finally get chance to sleep-- with Taehyung on his bed because the pretty said they're now friends and friends share beds .

Jimin is done .

"Come on new friend , don't be boring ! These people had look down on you countless times it's time to show them the real you . you've me now , don't be scared to face the dark world". Taehyung exclaim enthusiastically flexing his almost-existing muscle causing jimin to roll his eyes , face the dark world ? Pfft this motherfucker speaks like he direct a dark world underground.

"What's the point of it when I'll still have to go part time job later in the night ? You should've give me money for all these unneeded clothes ". jimin mumble the last part under his breath but Taehyung only shrugged forcing him ahead to change the outfits he was putting on.

"Tell me the amount they're paying in your part-time job , I will pay double then you won't have to work again ". Taehyung said seriously making jimin give the boy the look that says ' I'mma about to beat this bitch up'.

"No thanks , I don't want ".jimin roll his eyes as he pick his bag ready to walk out of the room as he can't help but wonder maybe Taehyung is trying to mock his misery by flexing his money , he raised his brow at taehyung who jump ahead to block him from walking away .

"You don't have choice my darling friend or I am going to call my beast to get you sack where you works , I need someone I can call friend and I choose you ".Tae said bashing his lashes innocently at jimin who look the boy like he had hits his head somewhere, or probably lost his sanity since from birth .

"You think I can't ?".Tae said when he notice jimin was just staring at him blankly , he smirks at that bringing up his phone as he click on Jungkook's contact and put the phone on loud speaker , jimin was contemplating on smacking the boy's head on the wall or beating him to pulp .

Yes doll?

Jungkook voice sound groggy like he was just waking up but Taehyung roll his eyes at that while jimin was trying to connect the non-existent dots together and know why the person is calling Taehyung doll , well.

"Daddy~~ there's a boy in my school that insults me and I said my daddy will deal with him but he said you can't do anything , but daddy can you get him sack from where he works ?". Taehyung whines even he was mentally puking at his own voice , he knows he have to and jimin expression Worth it all .

Why'd I do that ?

Taehyung pressed his lips into line at Jungkook's question, fuck how he can forget that ugly beast is not easy to deal with .evil meets evil.

"Because I said so daddy , you won't want me there in your office throwing tantrum right ? Trust me I've got no whatsoever form of shame in me and got nothing like reputation to protect but you ? Hahaha his name is park jimin , dance student .I don't know where he works but get him sack right now and tell them to inform him right now !".

Jimin was still staring at the boy blankly , he doesn't even knows where he works yet he plan on getting him sack .what an ironic.

Jungkook rub his temple tiredly as he throws the blanket off his body and slid off his bed , he really doesn't know what to say about Taehyung again .this boy is indeed more than a pain in his ass .

Alright doll ,I will get the said park jimin fire as you pleases but do you know what else will be on fire in days to come ?.

Taehyung can definitely hear the smirk in Jungkook's voice , he knows the CEO isn't type to let him get away with whatever he just said so he already expected something from the rich man .

"Your heart ?".Tae chuckle and he smirks when he heard loud scoff from the other line , jimin was still standing watching Taehyung to perform his so ever magic that'll be getting him fire from his work .

Your pussy doll .

And with that Jungkook hang up the call leaving jimin to choke on literally nothing but his own breath while Tae gritted his teeth and curses Jungkook to his content , he can never win again that devil and he have to come up with another plan to get rid of that evil man. he can't give up yet when it's only been a day .

"P-pussy ? Wait ? You keep calling that man daddy and he literally just said he'll fuck you ! That's incest Taehyung!".jimin shriek when Taehyung flick his head as he glares deadly at the boy who was worrying about something else when he was literally at the edge of getting fire in just hours or maybe even minutes .

"He is not my father ! And ain't you worrying about the wrong thing ? You're getting fired and will have to take my offer up". Taehyung smirks but he knows jimin doesn't believe whatever shits he is spurting because the boy just roll his eyes as he finally pull the door open leaving Taehyung to chase after him as they make their way to the university .

"Are you so desperate to have a friend?".jimin questioned side eyeing Taehyung who nods his head rapidly with a smile causing jimin to shake his head ."and you think buying friend is better ?".he asked the boy again .

"Technically I am not buying friend because it's not my money ". Taehyung shrugged and jimin knows there's no point in trying to set up any argument with this boy , he seem to have multiple nuts loose up his head and it's affecting his mental stability.

"You've to take my offer if you get fire , right ?". Taehyung suddenly asked and jimin without thinking much shakes his head as he knows there's no way Taehyung can get him sack from his work when the boy doesn't even know where he works , he will find him just with his name when there are multiple people with the same name all over the city ? Impossible.

They were about to enter the school premises when jimin's phone starts ringing, he frown when he sees the restaurant he works at manager contact and without thinking much he pick the call.

"W-what do you mean I am fired ?".jimin hands tremble as whatever the man was explaining seem blank to him but he snap his head up when he heard giggling besides him , Taehyung!.

"Well , you see ? You're stuck with me now .don't underestimate the power of my daddy".Tae smiles innocently before kissing jimin's cheeks and ran away after leaving the said male to question his whole life right from the very beginning .

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment