sixteen

Welcome💜

A dirty game : two can play it

"Why are you acting so harsh with him ? You did told him he's allow to have a boyfriend then what's the sudden change in attitude?".yoongi questioned after Taehyung has left the building in anger and yoongi can tell the male is well more than piss on Jungkook who seem calm about the situation.

"I am offended you think me, the Jeon Jungkook will ever share his doll with someone else ". Jungkook scoff and yoongi stare at the CEO for some moments before speaking up again .

"Then you could have just inform him from the very beginning before giving anything out to him , not now that you personally knows he won't have any choice than to sign the deal with you".yoongi mumble and finally get the situation when Jungkook look up to give a him smudgy look .

"That's the point hyung , whatever I told him that day was a bait and he took the bait and now he's stuck with him for as long as I wished". Jungkook causally stated and yoongi didn't really have any other words to say to that younger male as he just shakes his head before walking away .

Taehyung drag his himself into his room before dumping his tired and weak body on the bed , his mind wander back to how Jungkook has spoke coldly to him earlier and the look the CEO had given him .he wonder maybe there's chances that the man has saw him with Charles last night ? When he think about it again , he realise Jungkook hasn't left when he came back so there's possibility the man has follow him and saw him with Charles ?.

But Jungkook said he was fine so why is he suddenly changing his own words and make Taehyung look so dumb and stupid infront of the lawyer and Mr min earlier ?.

"Gosh ,rich people are really trash!".he groan pushing his face more into his pillow but his head snap up when he heard loud scoff but he sighs when he sees jimin standing against the door as the other male was just entering the room and he was met with his rich roommate lamenting about how rich people are trash , what an ironic.

"It's rare seeing rich kid calling rich people trash , are you trash ?".jimin asked as he sits at the edge of his own bed facing Taehyung who sits up and roll his eyes at jimin's words , this boy won't understand he's not rich and Jungkook said he can't tell people about their affairs but who cares .if Jungkook can change his words then Taehyung can also defy his rules.

"Things aren't the way they appear jimin, I am not rich for real ".Tae Mumble but jimin.just shrugged as he continues his things when an idea suddenly came into Taehyung's mind so he jump up .

"You said you need some school stuff that's why you work right ?".Tae asked causing jimin to raised his brow at the questioning but still nods nevertheless not understanding where the boy is going at .

"Since I am rich why don't we go on some expensive shopping ? Bills Totally on me". Taehyung said smirking mentally as he can't wait to see Jungkook's reaction after lavishing his money on absolutely nothing meaningful today , if Jungkook think he's devil then Taehyung will show him what evilness looks like .

"Are you bragging about your money now ?".jimin grumble under his breath Totally ignoring tae's sudden enthusiasm which wasn't present just minutes ago, this his new roommate is kinda weird and jimin is getting suspicious of him .

"Seriously I just want to take my new friend out don't treat me like a rich freak please --- uh jiminie".Tae whines and almost puke internally at himself - when did he turn to clingy motherfucker?the shit Jeon Jungkook make him do , I hope that fucking sexy CEO stumble on fall on his face .

Jimin stare at the boy's face suspiciously for another minutes before he finally nod his head and shakes his head when Taehyung cheers out loudly as he rush to take his phone and wallet which he had kept the cash he get from Jungkook earlier and the card, time to teach the cocky CEO some lessons .spend his money lavishly and make him get angry to terminate the deal- .

Taehyung thought smirking as it was clearly stated in the contract that if Jungkook decided to cancel the deal , he won't have any right to reclaim whatever he has given out to Taehyung so the pretty male plan is to frustrate Jungkook and make him cancel the deal. He had notice in their conversation that Jungkook really distaste someone spending his money on materials things or lavishly , and oh Taehyung knows he's so ready to use that against the rich CEO .

Instead of taking bus or order for cab he call Jungkook's number and the phone was pick just after second ring.

"I need to buy some things with my friend, send me your driver I can't be catching bus when I have you unless you plan to be useless to me".jimin that was standing next to the pretty male never almost broke his neck from the speed he snap it towards Taehyung after hearing the male's words , this boy really is a rich brat ! How can he speak to another human in that manner .

Jimin click his tongue but decided to keep mute as he knows that's how most rich brat behave .

Taehyung has expected Jungkook to lash on him for using such tune with him but he roll his eyes when he heard chuckle from the other line , seem Jungkook was already expecting his rude behavior.

"Okay doll , give him some twenty minutes ".he heard Jungkook's usual cold voice from the other line and can't help but to gritted his teeth in anger , how dare this man to stay calm after literally playing him like a trash ?.

"Twenty minutes ! You expect me to stay out here for twenty minutes ? If he comes here a second more than ten minutes I am destroying your car windscreen". Taehyung roar and heard click of tongue from the phone again causing a sinister smile to invade his face , Jungkook you don't know who just mess with .

"Taehyung , the car will be there in ten minutes as you wished ".even tho the CEO voice send shivers down the younger's spine he didn't say anything but just hang up the call before turning to jimin who was staring at him blankly .

"Rich brats like you naturally lacks manners".jimin scoff and Tae really can't have himself getting angry at the male words .

"I am not rich kid jimin infact , I am an orphan but the person I was speaking to earlier is rich and we kinda have a complicated relationship.he was playing a dirty game with me and he forgot something in-between".Tae smirks and notice jimin look really curious about him now .

"Your boyfriend?".jimin questioned but Tae shakes his head instantly he can never ever date someone as cocky as that rich bastard.

"No but call him my play-mate but he forget someone like me has got nothing to loose while he got everything to loose ".Tae laugh and jimin just stare at the boy for some moments before shaking his head again , why is he always pair with insane humans for his roommate?jimin doesn't understand.

And nine minutes later a black car pull up infront of them causing Tae to smirk ,guess he'd just have to break the windshield later then.

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment