fifty-four

Welcome💜💜 1k followers 🤗🤗🤗😘

Born seducer ?: Superhero?.

Taehyung and jimin turn to stare at each other in shocked before turning to the leader that was standing infront of them , then look back at each other again .

"Doesn't he look somehow familiar to you ?". Taehyung question in low voice and jimin hummed still staring at the man that was giving them a blank look still with the men around them , jimin lean closer to tae .

"Isn't that your daddy?".jimin wince slightly when Taehyung elbow his side softly not enough to hurt ,but living with Taehyung for almost seven months is enough to heredity his dramatic acts so he wince loudly .

"My daddy is damn hotter than this , and you know Jungkook have tattoos with eyebrows piercings and his lip piercing and this man have none. Be wise jiminie , you're my soulmate for a reason". Taehyung curse under his breath when jimin elbow him back at his last words , and it was his turn to dramatically wince.

"Hearing you say Mr Jeon name from your mouth is kinda weird , don't do it again".jimin roll his eyes when the younger smack his head with a glare .

"The fuck you talking about bitch? He'd come twice if he ever hear his name from my mouth--". Taehyung was going to grab jimin head when the older smack his head warning him about using bad words but they two froze and when they heard the cocking gun , that's when they finally remembered about the men that was still surrounding them .

"Oh God, I know my life is going too smoothly to be true and now I'm dieing ? At least let me have my daddy baby before you kill me , do you want to put me into waste ? Do you fucking know how much of a beauty me and daddy son would've hold--". Taehyung scream dramatically when jimin smack his head harshly .

"Is that the main worry about your life now ? , Bitch those are fucking real guns not toys".jimin shriek and Taehyung almost laugh at his soulmate expression.

"You are too slow for my soulmate, look at that man-- his nose is just daddy's , his face and appearance. Yes he look a bit old than Jungkook and does that ring a bell and connect the dots in your head ?".Tae folded his arms against his chest as jimin eyes keep darting back and forth between the man and him and when his eyes finally went wide he yell.

"It's Mr Jeon brother , you know like those villain brothers in story where the elder brother is unserious and the father give the company to the younger one-- and the older brother will now become villain and try to snatch it back by finding the younger brother weakness , and you're Mr Jeon weakness Taehyung run!".Even the man blank expression break as he stare at the two teenagers amusingly , did he just fucking loose his brain cells?.

Jimin really would have make in run in front of gun if Taehyung didn't drag him back .

"Jimin you are wise but stupid ! If we run they'll shoot us , so you know what we do ? We seduce them and poison them and boom we become heros !".jimin face turn serious as he stare back towards the man and the men that was still surrounding them and then lean forward to Taehyung, and whisper something .

"Why are you such a genius? but how do we seduce them ? And we don't have poison- wait I have the make up cleaner in my bag , that should be enough to leave them half dead".jimin mumble against Taehyung ear and with that the two soulmate look determine to become heros so they take step forward to the men with guns and their leader who was now staring at the two soulmate with blank face .

How did Jungkook come across such disaster?.

"Yeah- make sure the store is well secured , yeah and the staffs you're employing should be respectful toward customers .we can't have a bitch CEO and have bitches workers together as well , Taehyung is enough pandemic I don't need new ones".namjoon and yoongi chuckle silently at that as they were both in Jungkook's office watching the CEO make command on how the store opening the next day will go well without any trouble , well hopefully.

"But seriously I never imagine Taehyung to have such an awesome idea , you get your invested money back in one night ? That's bravo".namjoon said sincerely when Jungkook drop the call and yoongi can't help but agree with him , Taehyung give them all bitchy and nothing vibes but guess they weren't wrong but wrong at the same time.

"I really won't ever think to such a way , you know I was speaking with Jin hyung the other day in his office and he was saying about it'll be hard on Taehyung to have billionaire lover and this and that , so I just have the thought to make a name for him on the top and three days later he starts blabbing about having his own company--". Jungkook pause when yoongi speak up .

"I am still surprised he didn't bring idea for a strip club instead , I mean I still remember the night you took him to club to make him jeolous .he was looking for a way to register as a stripper when he heard the amount they were been paid".yoongi press his lips into thin line when he notice the look Jungkook was giving him.

"He mentioned that too , he wants a strippers house and will name it Doll's house but when I was watching his so called presentation video later-- I think the cosmetic idea just kinda go well with him? So I take it up and I honestly didn't imagine it to turn out so well". Jungkook smiles remembering the reaction he got from Taehyung last night , the boy was genuinely happy . And he mentally scold himself for not that earlier than yesterday .

But nevertheless, he was happy he was able to do it .

"Me and jimin are together now !". Jungkook and namjoon choke on air while yoongi crackle at their reaction, namjoon turn towards Jungkook stretching his hand out and the CEO sighs before pulling some cash out of his wallet and give it to namjoon who dramatic fan his face with the bunch of cash while yoongi facepalm as he can already guess what's going on , these two made a bet about his love life ?.

"I really thought it'll take more than one year for you to crack through that boy , but guess him staying with Taehyung is taking effect on him" Jungkook mumble sighing loudly , not that the money was the problem but loosing the bet. He hates loosing , well not when it comes to argument with Taehyung.

That's already a loose game .

"He was just scared and it was understandable judging by what he has witness between you and Taehyung--" yoongi pause when Jungkook phone starts ringing so he mumbled a sorry to them and pick the call when he sees his mother's contact.

"W-what!".

Namjoon and yoongi eyes went wide when Jungkook drop his phone and instantly get up .

"Father visited Taehyung in school with his men". Jungkook inform and namjoon and yoongi look at him confusedly not understanding why the CEO was making a big deal out of that .

"And Taehyung will probably recognize him , you're literally copy of father".namjoon commented and yoongi hummed agreeing with him which causes Jungkook to chuckle dryly, they don't know Taehyung fully .

"If you deal with doll for seven months then you'll understand he won't think so easy and calculative , he'd probably make a deal in his head and think father is there to kidnap him". Jungkook mumble getting his car key and namjoon and yoongi don't really want to believe that but this is Taehyung, the same person that was explaining to reporters how baby was make infront of thousands of cameras. That sound possible with him.

"And he'd run away right ?". Jungkook give a sarcastic smile toward namjoon as the three walk out of his office .

"I wish , because I surely know he's either thinking of his superhero shits and trying to seduce our father or probably twerking to distract them".

"What?".

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comments

Thanks for reading