forty-nine

Welcome 💜. I was wondering if there's anyone that has heard my voice before here👀

A big surprise: Taehyung is shocked

Jimin roll his eyes as he give his so called bestfriend unamused look which he get the next seconds , jimin will never understand why he haven't decided to drown Taehyung in water one day and end his misery once and all .he mean , they're literally two universe apart . Different two parallel .

"Mr Jeon strictly asked me to make sure you wear the suit because he said a lot high Influence poeple will be available and you should dress elegant".jimin repeat the words he had been told earlier that day when Jungkook came to dropped Taehyung's outfit for the night , the night of new reveal of the CEO new product but seem the pretty male has got Everything against his daddy choice .

"Bitch this ain't my wedding- infact I'll probably be wearing some bum short and top bra on my wedding day if that's what I found comfortable, you don't have to be elegant darling .you create your own style and leave every fucking human speechless, just trust me and watch how to be the best view in every room you step in".and jimin extremely find the smirk and the annoying hand movement the younger was making so fucking annoying . someone end him please .

"We have three more hours to be ready so let's get into it soulmate!". Taehyung cheers loudly and jimin scrunch his nose up disgustingly glaring at the younger.

"Soulmate? Pfft you wish hoe".he mumbled turning back to his closet to find the outfit he had got from yoongi days ago , he's trying hard to make things work out between him and the older male and so far things have been extremely okay .well.

"Now you're using bad words too , guess I'm a bad Influence after all but I'm proud of soulmate". Taehyung mumble walking towards jimin only to pat the dance student head softly like a kid .

"Father Lord , when are ending my life ?".jimin dramatically exclaim falling back on his bed which earn a loud laughs from Taehyung who just love his friend dramatic reaction so much , he's glad to have jimin.

"Is he not coming?".yoongi asked as they are both sitting at very front chair in the big long hall packed and with different high influence people all around the world , idols , models , actors and actresses and many more business men and women all full the room highly anticipating the newly reveal of Jeon's company product.

It was a sudden and shocked news to everyone when the Jeon's announce their involvement in cosmetic because it definitely doesn't go well with business and real estate business the Jeon's are mainly invested on , but nevertheless everyone was really anticipating it .

"He will come and probably taking his fashionable late shits". Jungkook mumble and turn around when everyone starts turning their head back towards the entrance when they suddenly heard loudly murmuring broken out and there and there Jungkook have his breath knock out of him and the urge to cancel everything for the night kicked, can he like take Taehyung to his house instead ? And fuck the male till he forget what his name is ?.

Because his doll sure knows how to leave him crazy for him every damn time , the younger was putting on a white shirt with blue stripped and the shirt was ripped off on the shoulder giving the little but mouth watering view of the younger's skin.

While jimin on the side was putting on a black see through shirt and they both manage to get everyone awing at their beauty , the two were lead to the CEO's table by the party usher and taehyung can't help but to smirk slightly when he get the look jungkook was giving him .

"You are fucking beautiful doll ,so fucking ethereal and mind blowing--". jungkook was cut off harshly when the MC speak into the mic announcing to everyone to have their seat as the ceremony will starts now by the CEO , jungkook sighs patting tae's thighs softly before standing up and walk on the stage along with loud claps that fill up the whole hall.

"Good evening everyone that has honor our company invitation by coming here tonight for the big reveal of jeon's cooperation, first reveal of the night was that tonight brand revealing wasn't automatically own by jeon's cooperation but a newly form little company under jeon's care " loud murmuring broke out but jungkook pressed his lips into thin line for some moment before continuing on.

He continues on showing the products on the big screen while explaining about the use of every single thing professionally , taehyung eyes went wide when his video show up among other videos that was gathered as honest review through the production of cosmetics.

"Second reveal of tonight will be how DOLL COSMETICS was formed and the real founder". jungkook announce stepping aside from the staffs that move ahead to play an audio where two men are having conversations .

Or what about a stripping club?, But seriously a cosmetics is a good idea come on you just has to invest in it Daddy and we share the profit after you generate your capital with interest " a voice that no one recognize speak up before a manly chuckle was heard right follow by jungkook's voice .

"It doesn't work like that doll , you have to submit a well presentation". Jungkook remember the way taehyung has quickly set up his phone camera for video that day inside his car calling his presentation and have a whole talk about his idea which jungkook sure knows the younger has forgotten since the second day.

when the video of the suppose presentation was over, another video starts playing but inside jungkook's office with some of his shareholders and they were discussing about the pretty make presentation.

Jimin was side eyeing taehyung whose face was blank as he concentrate on the video like every other person in the room , the shareholders were against the presentation calling it absurdity and a very childish and unprofessional until another man speak saying he think they should give the boys idea a try and with just one person support , jungkook commence the project .

Another video shows the very first products which is eyeshadow palette and how jungkook has instructed the production team to make amendment , when another video starts playing it shows a meeting where they were discussing the name of the brand and jungkook suggested "doll cosmetics" because the founder will definitely like it .

The last video shows taehyung who was testing the new products and told jungkook about the marketing idea which the CEO later to the PR team, and the whole hall was silent after the videos stop playing.

"According to the founder's request , we are revealing the main branch store for DOLL COSMETICS in three days and also in week you'll be able to purchase every single products anywhere in the world while the website will be open for orders after hearing what the founder might have to tell us tonight. Mr Kim Taehyung please step ahead". jimin stare at taehyung who wasn't making any move and pinch his roommate side , the big screen was now showing taehyung as the camera was now on him.

"Stand up dummy". jimin mumble but taehyung for the very first time in jimin's opinion look lost ,the boy point at himself looking so cute and jungkook try hard not to laugh at an overwhelmed taehyung.

Taehyung can't believe whatever he has been watching since morning , he doesn't even remember when he did the video of the presentation .he usually act all hype around jungkook to keep himself entertained but did jungkook just said he own a fucking multi million dollars brand?.

Yes definitely a dream . He need to wake up now .

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

Next chapter 👀👀👀