forty-two

Welcome💜

Broken heart : no regrets but sorrys

Taehyung have his mind traipse back to the last day that he had spent with the rich CEO as he walk side by side with charles who was holding his hand , the pretty male want to scream when he knows whatever smile Charles is currently directing at him might turn to something worst in span of minutes after they reach the boy's dorm and Taehyung break down the reason he decided to follow the boy to his dorm.

"I am happy you finally decided to know my dorm, I felt like you were running away from me these days but thankfully I felt better now ". Taehyung hummed along not daring to turn his head side way and try to catch the contact of Charles , did he regret everything about his journey with Charles ? Definitely a no .

He just felt sorry , so sorry the boy had to be part of instrument to the top . He is sorry .

"How was your day ?".he decided to ask and wasn't too shocked when Charles pause and let out a gasp of shocked , he surely didn't expect Taehyung to ask about his day . The pretty male doesn't enjoy talking too much or probably talking too much with him .

"So today is good day? You came to look for me by yourself and even decided to come along to my dorm and you're asking about my day ? , Is today my day of joy?".Charles asked enthusiastically bumping his shoulder softly against Taehyung and the boy just shakes his head while mentally hoping the boy will able to keep those smile in minutes to come , he wants to see Charles happy , not with him but just happy somewhere with someone that truly deserve the boy .

"I told you I have to tell you something right ?".he mumbled and the boy hummed along still leading Tae towards his dorm building which is just minutes walk away from Taehyung's , the pretty male has told jimin to go ahead earlier that he has got something to take care of .and if there's something Taehyung like much about jimin , that'll be the boy understanding on not pressing too much on topics he knows the other person doesn't want to talk long about . Jimin is one amazing human , and Taehyung wish he could be like him .

Maybe in next life , because his current life is a goner .

He follows Charles into his room and wasn't too surprised when the two boys inside whistle in a way taehyung wish he shouldn't have understand but what can he say ? His mind is too much open , he decided to roll his eyes while Charles also glare at his friends who stand up and walk out of the room leaving the two lovers to have their own privacy.

"Do you need anything? Like water or ?".Charles question softly and Taehyung can tell the boy was nervous to have him over at his dorm for the very first time , so sad that might also be the last time .

"No Charles , have a seat ".the pretty male mumble out ignoring the part of fact that says Charles was suppose to be ushering him to sit and not the other way around but do Taehyung give a fuck ? Definitely no , so he just take a seat on the bed that he assumed to be Charles's or whosever while Charles settle besides him taking Taehyung's hand in his instantly. The boy seem to always find it difficult to keep his hands to himself in tae's present .

The pretty male can't blame him , I mean he won't be able to keep his off himself too .

"I----- I don't know where to starts this but I'm going start anyways but I will like to apologise in advance for everything , for keeping you in darkness for months-- for leading you on a hopeless path and make you believe there's hope in somewhere when there's definitely none .you are an amazing person , you are more than amazing and better human than me sorry I am so sorry Charles-".Taehyung doesn't even understand why his heart suddenly felt heavy when he saw the Charles expression has change into blank ones , he is truly sorry.

"W-what are you doing ? I mean where are you heading with these words ? You are not about to do what I think you are about to do right ? , Why ? I told you I'll get you everything you want babe-- just one more year and I'll be a graduate and get a well paying job and then I will be able to give whatever you asked for so please don't say whatever you're planning to say ".Charles didn't really mean to let the tears that flow down his cheeks down but what can he do ?.

He saw the signals , he felt this coming more than anything but yet why does it feel like someone is ripping his heart apart somewhere with no mercy ? .wait , that's someone is currently sitting infront of him ripping his heart apart with so sympathy . Didn't he try enough?. Guess he didn't .

"I-i Charles- I've been cheating on you !". Taehyung let out and seeing Charles eyes on him make him feel bad more than he think he'd, maybe he did really like Charles .just not more than a friend.

"Y-you did what ?".the other male request with a broken voice as he didn't even try anymore to stop the stares rolling down his cheeks rapidly .

"I cheated on you , still cheating on you .b-but I don't have choice , I was constantly loosing my mind over the debt and thinking about my future too then someone gave a better over and that's I have to exchange my body for money which i agreed hoping to get away in months but I-i think I liked the person".the pretty male didn't have heart to look up at Charles face but gulp when he heard a dry chuckle from the boy .

"Let me guess ? The person was Jeon Jungkook?".

"Yeah".

"O-h my , I am so dumb .the truth has been in my eyes but I was stupidly dumb , you told me you went out with him because he was jimin's friend which I was supposed to catch on the lies but I guess I was too blindedly trusting you--- everything was a fucking lie ? I was busy loving someone who doesn't even give a fuck about me all these while ?".the boy grip his hair harshly as all the obvious Red flags come drowning down on him , he was never loved.

"I-----". Taehyung tries to touch Charles but flinch slightly when he got his hand smack away , what the heck ?.

"Get out !".

"W-hat?".he had expected everything but why does it feel bad having Charles raising his voice at him ?.

"I said get the fuck out of my room , you cheater !".Charles roar and Taehyung flinch badly standing up as he walk away from there with his head hang low and he resist the urge to run back inside the room when he heard loud crashing and loud screams of Charles right after .

What a good , he break another human like him.

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading