sixty

Welcome 💜 sixty chapters 🥳🥳🥳

The same talks over again : he is Jungkook's

"Come on daddy you can do it!".the current position leave Jungkook at the edge , he just hope his weak ability to go against tae's words won't make him regret his choice later today , he was doing push ups in the open living room of his house well that sound normal.

Only if Taehyung wasn't standing straight on his back as he claimed he was doing squats right on Jungkook's back , Jungkook doesn't have problem doing the push ups with Taehyung on his back but he is damn worry about his doll .

"Don't move too much doll!".he grunts and Taehyung decided to take to his heed , he knows their position is dangerous but just really wish to try it out so he did .

"I will get down daddy".he said and Jungkook lower down allowing his babydoll to get off and also stand up on his feet effortlessly , he look at taehyung who was straighten his hands.

"You're beautiful". Jungkook blurted out and Taehyung pause staring at the man with raised brows , what's with sudden compliment.

"I know daddy , but what's with sudden compliment? I'm not down to suck your dick , I still have sour throat from our last night section daddy". Taehyung said suspiciously eyeing Jungkook who just roll his eyes before pulling Tae closer by his waist .

"I just want to let my doll know he's the most ethereal human in the world , aren't you a total imagination worthy doll?".the older murmur against his babydoll ear and Taehyung gulp slightly placing his palm against Jungkook's chest feeling the hard muscle under his palm , he loves the feeling of Jungkook's touch on him .

"Cheesy daddy but fine ! You know you're the best spec yourself ". Taehyung softly stated and smile staring up at Jungkook who was also intensely gazing down at him , oh damn he love this man too much .

"I know baby doll , I was thinking we should have a dinner date out today .you know you have done well with your exams so a reward for my bestest boy". Taehyung smile softly smacking Jungkook's chest but nod with a big smile until he remembered something and his eyes went wide .

"O-h I have Mr Kim textbook in my bag , he borrowed it to me because I lost my notes to study so I should give it to you". Taehyung said walking to upstairs but shriek when Jungkook suddenly pick him up by his waist and throw him over his shoulder like a sack , he moan lowly when he felt a light smack on his ass .

He can never understand Jungkook's obsession over his butt.

"You usually forget Joon hyung lives at the mansion opposite mine". Jungkook chuckle and the pretty male hummed in realisation , he has even forgot Mr Kim lives just opposite the same house he has been spending half of his day everyday.

"Let's take a shower together and i will take it to him after , he's at home right ?". Jungkook hummed as answer dropping the younger on the bed immediately they step into the bedroom ,he pull his shirt over his head and also help the younger out of his clothes before the two proceed into the shower . The older can't help but admire his love bites all over the younger's body from their last night activities.

"I can't believe we slept till 2pm in the afternoon , I swear we're both lazy cats". Taehyung sighs contently when Jungkook open the shower on their head letting the cold water wash down their sweats , Jungkook wrap his arms around the younger's from the back.

This man can never keep his hands to himself in Taehyung's present , and hey the pretty male sure knows he loves it more than anything .who is he kidding ? He generally love everything about Jungkook , the older could hold him down everywhere, anywhere and Taehyung will let him.

He is Jungkook's.

"If you're not sour from both side , I'd have push you against the shower again but I better let my love rest you're already bloated with my babies".every words send shivers down the younger's spine and the fact that the older's dick was poking his butt crack , damn this fucking walking sin!.

"You have something for shower steamy section don't you ?".a teasing smile play on the younger's face as he turn side way to glance at Jungkook's face , the said male hummed along as he finally starts scrubbing their body .

"I do , but I don't want to see you taking those disgusting drugs today". Taehyung turn his head to give Jungkook the unamused look the older has highly expected from his doll , when did Taehyung starts listening to him ?.

"You're still on this idea ? Maybe you should buy condoms then".the younger roll his eyes and Jungkook mumble something under his breath before speaking up again .

"No condoms , no pills , we are both adults and well we're capable to take responsibility of any outcome so why scared".and Taehyung had to resist the urge to smack Jungkook right across his face , what the fuck this man blabbing about ?.

"Speak for yourself Mr , I am still a small kid and definitely isn't ready for any such outcome besides I still have like three years more to stay in school and you're here talking about what ?". Taehyung click his tongue trying to subside his anger , Jungkook is really getting on his nerve with this certain topic .

"You're twenty-one Taehyung".he roll his eyes at Jungkook's voice trailing behind him as he dry his body , rampaging through the closet to find a better casual clothes to wear for the day .

"Still something a month away from twenty-one Mr , we are not having this discussion now because I don't even understand why you're suddenly so interested in this topic in the first place ".the pretty male sighs throwing the casual short pants on with a shirt and grab the dryer to dry his hair , but he sighs when the older male took the blaring electric device from him and help him instead .

"Whatever".Tae roll his eyes at Jungkook blank voice , like he give a fuck ?.

After getting something to filled up their stomach Downstairs , the two walk out of the mansion to the house opposite them . Taehyung stare at the building in awed , it's a bit bigger than Jungkook's.

"Jin hyung choose the house ". Jungkook said opening the big black gate with spare key he had gotten from namjoon since the very moment the older has packed into the house , he doesn't remember maybe he have ever make use of it till now .

"Does he live here too ?". Taehyung ask eyes going wide when he sees the luxurious cars parked inside the compound , guess some people are indeed just naturally blessed.

"Technically he does , because he only go to his own house once in a while .he claimed the hospital is closer from here ".the two step into the house and Taehyung smile when he sees Jin trying to drop slut in front of namjoon who wasn't looking impress in anyway , guess he wasn't the only weird one after all .

"Mr Kim". Taehyung exclaim and both namjoon and seokjin turn their heads towards him , oh the two are Kim's. Either way they exchange pleasantries and Taehyung told the reason why they were here in the first place .

"So you can come here because your doll have something to drop here? Thought you forget your own brother stays opposite you ?".namjoon jokingly glare at Jungkook who only sighs .

"Hyung I am always busy-".but he was cut off harshly by seokjin .

"Last night , your balcony is transparent at night big bunny so yeah". Jungkook just shrugged when Taehyung mentally question why his pride never stays with him in the first place , gosh !.

Taehyung was awkwardly staring living room trying not to meet seokjin's teasing gaze but he frown slightly when a portrait catch his eyes , his frown deepen when he tries to remember where he has seen the frame before .

But really there's nothing to remember there , because it was a frame of his parents with little him and another young boy he doesn't recognize .

Why is it inside namjoon's house ?"

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading.