twenty-two

Welcome 💜💜💜gotta make up for yesterday 💜💜

Feelings are for losers : evil temptation

Taehyung fold his arms on his chest as he stare at the little baby frame on the wall , he is currently inside Jungkook's room and the said male was sitting casually on the couch watching Taehyung admiring the frames on the wall .

The pretty male tilted his neck as he stare at the little boy's frame which look somehow familiar to him before he turn back to stare at Jungkook, then his eyes went wide in realisation as he quickly stare between Jungkook and the frame and almost yell when he realized it was little Jungkook in the frame .

"Please tell me this is your son and not you? I don't want to imagine this little angel is you ? , Then I will have to see your mother and asked for story on how everything went wrong". Taehyung exclaim as he still can't believe the boy that was smiling widely in the big frame is the same person as his sugar daddy , the boy seem lively with his bunny tooth on full display .but Jungkook-- tsked Taehyung want to puke .

The only thing he found attractive about the billionaire is his appearance, Jungkook is one hella temptation but again evilness has always known to be tempting . Jungkook is an evil temptation to Taehyung and nothing more .

He pause when Jungkook tilted his neck at the mention of his mother and Taehyung pause before his eyes went wide again .

"Oh your mom is dead ? Oh my God that's so bad ! Is that why you changed ? Don't worry daddy king Tae is here to cheer you up-". Taehyung pause staring confusedly back at Jungkook who was glaring at him unamused .

"My mom is doing just fine idiot !". Jungkook mumble glaring at the pretty male who chuckle dryly before nodding ."then why do you look unamused when I mentioned your mom ? , Oh is this one of those billionaire stories where their mom left them at young age thinking they won't ever make it in life ?. If so don't forgive her okay ?". Taehyung said seriously before turning back to the frames on the wall , he tilted his neck when he sees a picture of woman seem like in her late 40s and a man around the same age .

"Who is this?". Taehyung asked turning to Jungkook as he point to the frame , Jungkook knows the game that the younger was playing .he was trying to make the day useless and escape Jungkook trap but the CEO really have no plan for anything at the moment , because why'll he rush things when night is yet to come?.

"Mum and dad , and dumb idiot I don't have problem with my mom and I give you unamused look because you are insulting me by saying I am not the one in that first frame ". Jungkook scoff and Taehyung turn back to the previous frame before getting a stool from the room and get the frame down while Jungkook just stare at him boringly.

The CEO already predicted to have stressful day with Taehyung presents but he smirk when he knows the boy will still have to be his stress reliever later in the night , he raised his brow before pressing his lips into line when Taehyung bring the frame up to his face to compare .

"Where is your bunny smile ?". Taehyung asked staring intensely at Jungkook's face like he was looking for something he lost , Jungkook really consider his choice and just want to pull the boy into the bed and fuck him into unconsciousness.

"Taehyung".the said male raised his brow at Jungkook's warning voice before scoffing loudly and return the frame back to where it was before , he stretch his body before jumping into Jungkook's bed and roll around enjoying the king size bed .

"Your bed is so much softer and bigger than mine , why daddy ?". Taehyung asked staring at Jungkook who just shrugged totally ignoring the boy's questions as his eyes were fixed on Taehyung's exposed flat belly and his belly ring daggling make Jungkook unconsciously lick his lips .when did the boy get belly piercing ?.

"When did you get the piercing ?". Jungkook asked standing up and walk closer to Taehyung before sitting at the edge of the bed and take a closer look at the boy's piercing , it's a real diamond now he understands why he got a debit alert from diamond shop days ago after the first one on the day when Taehyung started his rebellious act .

"Years ago but I couldn't afford the rings to put but I recently got this days ago and putting it back hurts a lot but not as much as newly pierced , do you love it ?". Taehyung asked seeing Jungkook's eyes still fixed on his belly , maybe he can use it to blackmail the older and escape his punishment.

"It look good on you ". Jungkook said honesty but raised his brow amusingly when Taehyung suddenly pull his shirt over his head before laying down back on his back .

"Since I did something you like , I guess you have to let go of the past now ".Tae stated pretending to be shy but scoff loudly when Jungkook tsked before rolling his eyes , this brat !.

"I really want to understand how you brain works , you are showing me your body when you don't want me to fuck you ? are you sure business is your way ?". Taehyung Huff turning away from Jungkook who chuckle silently at the boy , Taehyung is one interesting but annoying human .

"You hurts my feelings and I am currently under emotions damage so no sex for hundred days ". Taehyung suddenly exclaim making Jungkook roll his eyes again before pressing his lips into thin line .

"You have feelings ?".the older male questions and Tae glare at him before rolling his eyes , this man is a jerk.

"Feelings are for losers !". Taehyung said nonchalantly as he finally put his shirt on back and Jungkook chuckle before looking away from the boy .

"So Charles is a looser? Or hansung ?". Taehyung head snap up instantly towards Jungkook who was shaking his head as he head back to sits down on the couch , the pretty male sits up almost instantly as he glare deadly at Jungkook for some moments.

"A-h no Charles is no looser but I really don't have words to say about hansung but I know about another looser that's currently sitting infront of me right now ". Taehyung smirks when Jungkook head snap towards him instantly and he didn't miss the twitch in the older's eyes .

"Kim Taehyung". Jungkook mumble through his gritted teeth as he glare at the younger who was staring at him back boringly .

This boy mouth needs to be put into good use .

A/n.

Sorry for mistakes.

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment