Chapter 35

"Uhuh, suicidal original vampire on the loose isn't a good idea." Damon scolds me as I try to sneak away. I groan as I turn around and cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm not suicidal." I hiss and stefan holds up a white shirt with a hole over the heart and drenched in blood.

"Not suicidal." Damon states sarcastically. I roll my eyes as I stand next to them in only Damon's shirt. After they found me with blood every where, Damon practically changed me himself because we had the lawyer coming over. but he only got the shirt on before I threatened to rip out his heart, with my hand on his heart.

The door swings open and Elena stands there with the lawyer.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." The lawyer nods and walks away. We all go to step inside but only Elena can get through.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She looks at Stefan with a smile.

"Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena asks and he chuckles.

"I would love to. Thank you." He enters. Elena looks at me and damon.

"Elena?"Damon asks and I roll my eyes

"I dont mind being out here. I could just take of my ring." I say as I look at my daylight ring.

"Get in angel." stefan reaches out and drags me in, making me pout.

"What are we, 12?" Damon asks and Elena smirks.

"No, but the closest is 15. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" She states and I roll my eyes. legally 17 now thanks to the lawyer.

"No." Damon replies and Elena frowns.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena states.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon replies and she smiles

"Then please, come in." He enters and looks at me and stefan.

"Shut up." Damon hisses, making me bite my lip to hold in a laugh.

Bonnie rejoins is and gives Elena her jacket and me some wedges, shorts and a tank top. I frown at them.

"Thanks." Elena says as she puts on her jacket.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks and Elena smiles.

"To school. Angel, get dressed, your coming too." I grown before vamp speeding to the parlour, getting dressed and coming back. I tie my hair up in a loose bun with strands falling with a bobble that is per install on my wrist.

"Huh?" Stefan asks and I smile.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it. And angel is too suicidal! She tried to rip out her heart!" Damon states and I shrug.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that. And angel is unstable." stefan states and Elena rolls her eyes.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner. And angel wouldn't be unstable if it wasn't for a certain someone." Elena looks at Damon and he glares at her. "she deserves as a normal life as she can get. she got herself free."

"Your way, Elena." Damon says sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. Know how." Bonnie states as she passes me a small back pack, I swing it on my shoulder and smile.