Chapter 1

(The picture on the side is a collage I made of the original family)

1854, Mystic falls.

"Sit properly." Mary hisses as she flattens my dress.

"Stop." I reply as I look into her eyes. she sits back and looks out the window. My mind raises at what i did wrong to get court.

Flashback~~

"Little girl, what are you doing out here?" A man asks and I bring tears to my eyes.

"I lost my family...." I turn an hug him. the sound of his steady heart beat fills my ears. slowly, I pull away and look into his eyes. "don't scream." I say and he chuckles.

"Why would I? Let's get you home." he says and I stare at him. my compulsion didn't work. how? He grabs my arm and pulls me from the alley.

"Where do you live?" His grip is tight and I can feel the blood pumping through his hand.

"I'm homeless." I reply and I don't know why I said it. he smiles sadly.

"You will stay with me and then we will get you to a nice home." he says and drags me away.

End of flashback~~

It was like I was a weak human again. I don't know what came over me. I sigh as the carriage comes to a holt. The door swings open and I slowly step out.

"Be nice angel." Mary says before closing the door behind me. I turn back around and face the family that are going to take me in. a man stands with a black haired boy about my age and a sandy blonde boy who looks a lot younger.

"Hello." I say as I bow my head to the family. The oldest Salvatore brother steps forward and grabs my hand, placing a kiss on the top.

"Damon Salvatore." He says and I giggle.

"Angel Miklaeson." I reply and he smirks.

"A fitting name for a beautiful girl." a blush spreads across my cheeks. I look past Damon and see the little boy behind his father'S legs. Giuseppe Salvatore trying to encourage him out.

"It's okay, I don't bite." Much. I add mentally and then the youngest Salvatore runs up and pulls me into a hug. his head only reaching my elbow.

"That is my younger brother, Stefan." I laugh as I bend down so I am smaller then stefan.

"It's is good to meet you Stefan! You are so handsome." he blushes before putting something in my hand. I look to see a small white rose. "this is beautiful stefan. thank you." he blushes before running off behind his father.

"It is good to see you Miss Miklaeson." Giuseppe says as he walks up next to damon, stefan following slowly.

"It is good that you have taken me in. " he smiles before grabbing my hand and getting the maids to grab my stuff.

"I will show you to your room." he says as he leads me too the house. As I walk in I gasp at the sight, it is so beautiful. it has been a long time since I have been in such beauty before.

"Your house is just wonderful Giuseppe." I state and he chuckles. he leads me to a room. the sheets are pure white and the bed is huge. there is a vanity table I the corner and a set of draws.

"Make yourself at home. I will send a maid upto help you change for a party in your honnor." I giggle before he leaves with the maids that have placed my stuff inside.

"I guess you like it?" I spin to face Damon leaning against the door frame.

"It's beautiful." I reply and I look down at my hands. it's fun to play the innocent human girl. Suddenly, stefan runs in and grabs my hand.

"Has Damon asked you yet?!" He asks and I kneel down to the floor.

"Asked me what?" I reply as I look at the blue eyes boy stood over us.

"That he wants to take you to the party! Silly!" He says and I blush.

"Stefan! I wasn't really gonna ask you... stefan is making it up!" Damon stutters as his face turns red with embarrassment. I giggle a bit before standing up and placing the 7 year old on my hip. as heavy as he might be to other people, he is light as a feather.

"Well, tell Damon I would love to go to the party with him." I say as I glance at Damon then back to Stefan. "It would be an honour mr Salvatore."