Story A Chapter one

After getting into the the Ghoul dome Artemis finds Place decent and then someone approached her on on the left side Artemis's who just wants to greet her.

"Welcome." Says who seem the ghoul dome ambassador.

"And you are?" Asked Artemis.

"Am Stephanie Spiller and I'll be your ambassador. " says the Ambassador whose Indie girl's uniform of fairworth high.

"You look like a commoner Patsy." Say Artemis jokingly.

"Well this is what we wear here at fair worth boarding Academy and that's that." Says Stephanie spitefully Ash begins to show Artemis around the dorm and it looks like where they keep keeps the freaks and Weirdos locked up.

"Ah Steph is this a dorm or a prison?" Asked Artemis just to antagonize her guide.

"The Dorm is for those that have metal mental disorder intentions and foster kids this is not what they put the undesirable so they can have their way like life got into fights with the blows off hot air at me and I be their scapegoat if I get no way AM NOT THE PROBLEM CHILD IS JUST OUT OF LINE!! AHHHHHH!" after that little outburst Stephanie stormed off and Artemis heads to her assigned room that has a good view of the local town outside through its window.

"Guest it not to bad." Says all the best as she puts her bag on the bed that's meant for her roommate who's inadvertently locked out.

"Hey!" Says Artemis new roommate.

"Who is it?" Asked Artemis. Azrael sufben let me in." Answer the Artemis has roommate and I she opens a door on the see that Azrael is a few inches shorter Artemis thinks there's something really wrong with this place but she doesn't know how right she can be about the place and those that pulling the strings.