Story A Chapter four

The Autumn fairest have arrived one of Fair worth yearly traditions at the Grand Estates of the Eva lights one of the founders of the school.

When the guests and caterers arrive the guest India finest with suits and dress as for the Caterers they have to take the bus and other means of transport and goes to the back to get into uniform like Artemis and Elsa is doing.

"I don't know why Elsa but we look like servant winches." Says after Artemis after she and Elsa got out of the caterers changing room.

"Be that as it may Artemis it just the way those like us can get into places like these." Replied Elsa ad they enter the main ballroom from the kitchen basement that below the whole mansion.

The main ballroom is your usual high class la-di-da kind of places where the house are in their finest with the night having chainmail underneath that tucks the Wizards in robes we're just kind of off for some and the Nobles and the fairest are made to look like Future Leaders of society which made Artemis roll her eyes.

" sheesh is this a fancy ball or a costume party?" Says Artemis when she is serving handouts."

"Tell me about it." Says who seems to be from the fairest house with her formal attire a little more decent than those are little more over the top.

"Guest am not the only one outside of the ghoul house that think is hogwash." Replied Artemis.

"I have better Talent I'm being a high-society puppet master oh and the names Ginger Mariner by the way." Says Ginger.

"What other talents do you have?" Asked Artemis.

" Athleticism mainly but they don't aloud girls in the knights house so they put me in the fairest." Answered Ginger.

"That very pig headed." Says Artemis after hearing that then Asked "Are the house raps more or less like the school?"

"Well Artemis," says Ginger as she begins to explain the other house rap "The head knights and team Captain of the Football team Travis Ledworld is the son and heir of his family football Dynasty Rumor Has It got their Fortune through back in drug you mean with referee and draft rivalry on the side next we have The Brainiac with a King Edward's Barker his family owns the biggest Tech and gaming company but rumor has it they've been doing Underground cyber Empire experiments on those that are legally dead finally for now the noble King Thomas Kellten is the head of the school council and his folks have a massive influence on this date and rumor has it they've been using illegal immigrants for the campaign and sweatshops."

"And the queen of the fairest?" Ask Artemis has the horn gets everyone's attention for an announcement.

" hear ye hear ye." Says who seem to be the Estates Butler " presenting the fairest of the Fair Fare worse high Persephone Everlight."

Then the door open with Fanfare does Santa's Persephone everleigh herself in a way over-the-top dress that makes a fellow Ferris look like, commoners.

" man she's a windbag." Says Artemis wall Persephone is giving her speech.

"Tell me about it I haven't seen her since grade school and somehow in the back of my head that's not really Persephone." Says Ginger for knowing Persephone more than others it's not long for Persephone to notice that one of her so-called friends is hanging with a common ghoul.

"So that was a good speech Persephone." Said Edward as he joined Persephone.

"Thanks Edward but can you see what you can find out about the ghoul that hanging with Ginger." Order Persephone.

"Well what I can say for now on Artemis is that she have some unusual quark and are you worried that she could lead to all our undoing?" Asked Edward as he accept the assignment which she seemed to know more on what could be in the shadows of the school.

"If you let anyone of a lower class in to circle the whole order will collapse like a house of cards." Says Persephone who will do anything to maintain the status quo by all means necessary.