Chapter 6B

Uncertain on her surroundings Onyx  try to look around and try to understand what kind of place she is in.

When Onyx looks up the sky is clear but also see while looking closely that their also a glass ceiling and when she looks down at her feet there seems to be green light around her then she seize those are like her as Holograms technically.

When Onyx starts to look around with what seems to be in the directions that's lead her into what's one would think to be the major attractions well they are bookstores but can't seem to go in them when she tries to go into one of them but when she's about enter one of the attraction she seems to be from another attraction tapping on her shoulder.

???: Hinobix kids don't go into their parents attraction.

When Onyx turns around she sees who is behind her which seems to be one of the parks beta worker when she see the username donubi78 over his head.

Onyx: Why that?

Donubi 78: Well their a invisible Walt basically so they won't get confused with-

But Onyx seem to not since the wall and went into the night of the Power Stone attractions without any problems I don't think she sees this please of what seems to be her aunt was told about the night but the lady remote seem to want to follow after these two what seems to be an icy cave but the path stopped when she got close.

???: I never really got that far and also what happened to you Onyx?

Onyx forgot she still modded and when she turned around on exceeds who seems to be a younger Jonesy dragonfang.

Onyx: morticians minions dropped water on me costing me the election.

Jonesy: Oh my I know you two our friends or were seamlessly now but even she wouldn't do that.

Onyx: It her campaign manager Anteing idea and her bodyguard punch me to the ground.

Even if he does know they are holograms Donubi78 was appalled on what had happened to her.

When Onyx and Jonesy went of powers do the traction with the beta worker behind gamma for further study but a hologram from the anti-social traction who is from the third Andrew the series sees them and follow them like Curious bird with who seem to be from the parent series Sinner Boulevard after her.