Oval brake 2B

As for the other Hinobi game are to absurd to have a complete look into so here are the list of those that stand out and the one doll line that never seem to got out the pitch real that the last wave is set around.

The Starship troopers series had been Hinobi's stable when it first came on to the Gaming screen at first game almost look like the first movie with some factor of the original book but later entry get very silly with it story that have mission of capturing brain bugs and killing Queens with dumb B-movie like cutscenes with Fed net propaganda lying during loading tie and if that's not dumb the Halloween DLC from one of it entry have you go after Beelzebub Lord of the flies but the last known entry Starship Trooper Chrono Troopers add time travel and by campaigns and the whole timeline became a war zone.

Would you like to know more?

Well the April fool's DLC campaign is the series weirdest it looks like the bugs are invading Candyland that leads to the series spiritual successor.

It what one would call Halovania Pielo it look a Giants pie plate planet and the main character is what happens when you make a strawberry shortcake into a Spartan.

As for Hinobi's survival horror front their are serial experiments Lain would have some deviations from its original source and made it into a cyberpunk Silent Hill with some World swapping from Silent Hill Origins what I can put together about this is that the game indeed have you play Lane but the deviation with her looking bad of a college age girl in the computer courses of the University's going to for her second year but her car broke down in what seems to be in a remote town that still have old telephone poles and a weird chain of what seems to be cyber cafes as connect to the wired which in the game some kinda VR dark web and once Hoover put those things on could look like the high in a fantasy world with each set of a cafe having their own theme but this dog is underneath all of them that will have more physical harm to the user and means of the fences are scarce and waiting for rain is what the locals say is a boogeyman in lack of a better word with very familiar claws but that's only one game in the series.

The other one Repo is sort of a dystopian resident Evil because biopunk is not real sub-genre and it also have a open-world Sandbox Factor we have some moments where you have to do surgery to get upgrades for the body parts you buy will have payments and if you miss one junko at night will send in Repo Man or if you enter their Lair / hunting ground with means to Temporary neutralize them so you can lure them into traps that can leave blows to Chinko up to three entries in the series living up to the truth of the organs fail epidemic.

Now the doll line that Honeycomb toys seem to never let out of the pitch room is called entomologist High it's like Maya the Bee in a high school setting but the concept art too many school stereotypes that would give parents mixed messages like save I have a cheer squad member than actual queen bee having someone like that would make you think what would happen if she goes into Labor at a rally if you know what I mean?

As for the physical attractions well the Starship Troopers one had made the parts made core going to topple power the attraction that's across from it I don't see where it is for now but both of them have unstable timeline and may have a part of but what's wrong on the open month that made the core in route to like overheated beer.

What next's in the final half of the series seem to have a cover front and this is where it get good.