Story A Chapter nine

A few weeks later the school is having their yearly assembly about their towns long history as part of their Founders Day Festival and Artemis tanks it's bologna.

"Well," says Gigger "It part of this town addition I miss you don't have to something like this for your from?"

"Well," says Artemis "My folks once lived in L.A my mom shall we say live on the wrong side of the tracks and my dad's a complete Norm." As they entered the auditorium place is almost bigger than the local see you that shows one would say cheap silly and even decent creepy.

Once they are all seated the presentation of a town history begins and a man the audience and even the faculty are really keeping their eyes open or mrs. Keeping one ear open and hurts a Pinterest about the asylum condos who's been accused for witchcraft in the time of the town's founding.

Artemis finds it of interest but also sense that there could be someone that will turn this town topsy-turvy but how?

Once the assembly is over for the de armas went to the library downtown to find out what she can about these signs and once she got there she went in.

Once in Artemis is back in the Hinobix grid with a very annoy look on her face and then see Ms. Artos in the arc way entry of her attraction.

"I guess I have some of my own explaining but I'll do it later at my sub level attraction." Says ms Artos as she and Artemis head to her attraction.