Chapter 10B

Once three months have past and both Onyx and Morticia have their teams set up the Hinobix brawl begins.

Highlights.

The first bout have Jesse Rico CQC lock Taryn Triceratops to submission making the first win for Onyx a team with Ten and Sena getting their own win with Morticia and the only Smashozura kid and the purple Pie Marshall who Barry chief takeout ring out while Zake Webbuzz who is Headmistress Honeycomb son wed sling Stryker one of the smashasaurus kids to the wall now there's only Onyx and Morticia facing off.

- Final bouht start-

Morticia start the bought by trying out her flaming like sore and goes for the first strike on a blunt with her Iceland's and counted beside way and that made Morticia's chest tight and somehow.

As the bout went on what seems to be a heart-shaped locket came out of morticia's Tristana without her knowing North City ice for ice made and as she slips on it Gibbs Morticia the winning blow does destroying the locked in the process.

Onyx:The fight over Mor-tic-ia..?

Onyx starting to notice that Morticia is having a hard time breathing and collapse.

Onyx masse with Morticia until the ambulance came and take her to the hospital.

-bout over Onyx's teams win-

Onyx may have won to undo what Morticia have done but at what cost?