Story A chapter six

Even if she can now think clearly Artemis still wonder where she is as she begins to explore what seem to be a theme park of some kind with the main building of Fair worth behind her as a track simply once she enters what seems to be the main plaza and I'ma see that there must not come closer look human cats with user names above them indicating there just guessed avatars.

I Conspiracy 9/11: very peculiar of you to recognize users so fast.

Artemis:Well I got here by a weird portal and here I am.

I Conspiracy 9/11: This is only a online beta so what ever you did here the next time you come here so things won't get meta with you and any free roaming NPCs.

Artemis:Why meta just to get it out of my systems that is?

The user guest explained about the game she from and told her of the test that Artemis and her friends are cramming for and she seems to written down on a little something put it in one of her pockets and I have just seen most of the park due to the wall limitations she would transfer game with the memories she's meant to have.

"Boy that was a crazy three weeks." Says Artemis with the lines she ment to say then felt something in one of her pockets and pulls up with seems to be a lot of that reads test and then in an instant her Hinobixs grid came back so she can pass the test and see....the way point to it being held?

"Guest their are some side effects." Artemis when she see the mini map damn display the amount count and so on then head off for her test.