Story A Chapter three

As another week went by and Artemis Class are not to bad lately but teachers are still giving her a hard time and doesn't take long until Marinette Athos a new teacher at the fairest house who started now on for Artemis arrives at school and see most of the teachers she's working with walk and teachers with a closed fist.

"Is it just me Jenan or is the back this year teaches with an iron fist?" Says Marinette as she asked Jenan bag Bond while in the teaching Lounge during lunch.

"Ms Athos even if I do I agree with you on the foxy here but that's how it is here." Replied Jenan who she teaches in the noble houses I as she pours another cup of coffee.

"Well I fell like am a mean for the high class to bring up the kids to uphold their names." Says Marinette and even know that.

"Well the Paris house are for the wealthy to learn business and etiquette," says Janan as she explained the other house "The which are those I'm teaching on learn politics the nights are sportsmen men Sports be exact they don't like girls very pigheaded if he ask me the Wizards are mainly tech ed but to get extra credit to do the school technical dirty work and then there are the ghouls at the bottom and teachers like mrs. Barker think that way of teaching has no effect at all."

"Maybe the rod is much of a bad idea of upbringing after all." Says Marinette when she felt appalled and went to her classes to teach.

"Even I don't like pyramid schemes but that's how it is here." Says Janan to herself as she watch the local news.