Story A chapter ten

When Artemis and her teacher Ms Artos goes to the stuff and cast backstage door she wonder how is she  able to remember Artemis and the other if she comeback.

Artemis:Ah Ms. Artos I have over a million questions and more ti say how are you here?

ms.Artos: Well I do have my own enter/exit point in the sub-level for non gaming attractions like those of Buzzbiz film honeycomb toys and Hinobi press.

Artemis: Ok that lessing the load on my mind but why have all the band like the one am seemly apart of in one big place?

Once they went backstage their seem to be ramps in places where stairs would normally go that leads the first sublevel and without hesitation Ms.Artos went down and Artemis reluctantly follows it feel like she going down and it felt kinda of fun.

Once they are at the back entry of ms.Artos attraction her place looks like those cute school houses.

Artemis:A little cute but I don't think I be cancel here even if there is a two-way mirror in the back.

ms.Artos: Don't worry I know your a growing pup and what class you are in.

Once Artemis took a seats and what seem to be Holograms of passed students came on the other chairs.

The class is worth taking notes for Artemis with a few great songs ms.Artos series for the guest to hear on the other side of the glass.

Once the class is over Artemis is being shown the walkthrough of where her main campaign go to next by ms Artos which is near the end that is.

Artemis: Thanks for the lesson and hoping we meet again.

Then Artemis lift her class and return to her game.

ms.Artos: And it could be sooner then you think.