Chapter one B

Our story begins when the alarm clock of Onix Shadowmist woke her up and she turn her off and get up in black sleep wear once she open her walk in closet and went in.

After a few moment later Onix in her new back to school close and she came downstairs where aunt Iceeda Shadowfang is drinking her morning tea as she see Onix just getting a cereal bar.

"Have a good time." Says Iceeda as Onix head out of the apartment complex and into Hinobix city and get on the near by subway train.

"New school year same old subway train." Thought Onix as she sit down on her usual spot on the subway where she and her friends use to sit until she got more important responsibilities of a year ago at the high school.

Once the train stop at where Onix need to be at she got off and head topside once she got to the surface she see the High School Shelby Tennessee for her second year a complex and towering 30 stories the main floor is for visiting the mid floor and top for my first students in the penthouse of a student council kids of important people's.

Then Onix see on her lift she the most high class car anyone had ever seen and who came out of it happen to be the presidents all the student council and the daughter of Axel Iron heart and Jonesy dragonfang Morticia Iron heart.

"Hey Onyx how was your summer vacation?" Says Morticia.

"Oh nothing big like your yacht vacation." Says Onix Morticia Razor Pro a bit since they used to be friends until she became president of the student council last year and then says to Onyx "Oh Oniey even I know that a family thing and will be the last for me because I will take up the throne when my folks will be away next summer."

Onyx is amused and then says to Morticia "Well nice talking with ya but you may new school year speech to give before lunch today.

They head off to their own class