Chapter 7B

When Jonesy and Onyx sit at the closest bench they can find an Exploud all that lead up to this.

Donubi78 took some notes on the remorseless of their bonding together but also see the two from separate attractions approaching them up to what seems to be a what up line between them Onyx and Jonesy.

Bird Sinner: Look like your Hinobix kids seem to be very over privileged for making someone upset like that.

Jonesy: What do you want Stella?

Stella:Oh nothings Scarlets know something off and I want to see what this is all about.

Jonesy: You know as well as I do Sinner are not aloud to interfere with Hinobix's affair.

Scarlet:Am only wondering what happened to her even if their is a invisible wall between us.

Donubi78: Yeah as much as I don't to this but Hinobi bands are not ment to interact with each other over reason some would find more silly then others even if their are some fair point in the long run that is.

Stella: Maybe unless it Ok if Scarlet and Onyx just hang together.

Jonesy: Don't see why not.

Then the line that in front of Scarlet disappeared by half so Onyx can get through then it reappeared after she went through.

Donubi78: Ok forgot that parents series are a thing.

Stella: You have my permission to keep an eye on them while I talk to the queen here.

Then the line went horizontal between Stella  and Jonesy so she can sit next to her.

Jonesy:So what being you here?

Then Stella pull out her grimoire and shows Jonesy's that read with each word a page.

Tell

Them

The

( censored)

Truth!!!!!

Jonesy:No way not this soon in their stage of their brand.

Stella: Well it approaching sooner than you think and I just set it in motion.