chapter 8B

As Onyx and Scarlet enter what seem to be a table top stores and gaming place with Donubi78 behind them.

As they went in the place look like what you think of any gaming store with poster of the Characters that are from Dual Gods Combat Command and sorcery to name a few hotels are playing them are on Hollow decks.

Donubi78: Almost forgot about these thing.

But when they got to the back their a keypad door that seem to open into a hidden attraction when Scarlett input the code went and down they take the ramp down while the worker take the stairs.

Donubi78: They get to do the fun stuff but they are Holograms after all but they are finding ways to work around the system don't know if a top hive will allow it.

Once they got to the bottom with their caretaker behind them and find themselves in what seem to be one of the antisocial mini games at the bottom in the middle of a room on the table with a game laid out with you seems to be the key master sitting in one of the chairs.

Scarlet: brought you a new player cousin Hootenanny.

Hootenanny: Good now we can begin.

Onyx: Mind if I ask want we are going to play?

Scarlet: A little game we call cave and curses.

Donubi78:Hmm heard of it but never been made into a official game to the contents of making those that deserves it suffer.

Once the game start when what seem to be a field around Onyx and the others so no one can listen in on this session leaving Donubi78 to sit at the nearby chair and wait with some magazines to pass the time.

Donubi78: why all the magazines have to have Ber puns?

Once Their Onyx and her friends head back and when Donubi78 got a personal look at the games after that at first glance caves and curses looks like a path making card game with a D20 on the table where's the Triceratops that punched Onyx so you seem to put him through a hard enough path to draw out her real Target.

Donubi78: curious.

Once they are all got back to the surface Onyx went back to her own attraction while Scarlet went back to her own but when Donubi78 is about to go back to work he spotted another free roaming hologram that of a Space Marine who's in strawberry pink and seemly heading to the pie and puzzle Cafe.

Donubi78:Ok this is interesting.

Donubi78 follow the berry Marine while staying out of site once the Berrt Marine went inside the cafe Donubi78 peak in and see a seamlessly male very marine and a nefarious purple pie Marshall Atlanta table secretly negotiating something but on what?

Donubi78: I can get this place is neutral territory this is more interesting than I thought but why the face of the pie empuzzlement character which Hinobi own the license rights to Strawberry Shortcake?