Story A chapter 8

A few weeks later Artemis is invited to the fairest house for her acceptance ceremony and she thinks she's being stood up.

When she went into the place it look a over the top Fairy tale.

"They got to play off those kind of movies. " says Artemis then who seem to going to be her tour guide.

"Hello Artemis am Ms. Artos and I'll be your guide." Says ms.Artos and Artemis feel like she can be trusted when a Toy Story of the stuff they teach are Advocates and ethics and ms Artos teaches one of the ethics classes and gave Artemis a demo class which is very enjoying there's just one problem.

Artemis have to move into the Sarah's house if she wants to attend these classes but ms.Artos dose however whisper a loophole that she knows of.

Three days later at the main building cafeteria young girl that's left at Elsa eating or shows he thought when Artemis who seems to be in better tires.

"Artemis?!" Shouted Elsa when she's in the uniform of the fairest house.

"Oh see that you realized my new look." Says Artemis thens says "Also I like you to meet a new friend that I made in the Ferris house."

Then Gigger Mariner sits next to them and so did those are also from the girl dorm with their own new friends and they seem to have a reason of their own and Persephone who was watching it on the monitors seems to think this could be a big problem for her and the school status quo.

"Don't know what those rogue are up to but if they dare open my panders box their going a real Inquisition." Says Persephone and then look at the key on her bracelets like she's have something planned in case of something like this.