Story A chapter 13

When Artemis along with those that are will to join hit to the school is in like what the other said it pandemonium.

Ovalsan: Just to cut to the Chase you have to neutralize each riot spot all the dorms leaving the Persephone imposter left and this is where it gets good.

"So Persephone or should I say Hera." Says Artemis as she face the imposter on the School rooftop.

"So you found out I was always been in the Shadows of my so call sister on the human side if that is." Says Hera as her demon tail started to come out of her dress.

"You know my folks did really rub those like you the wrong way only to spite them and then wack them." Replied Artemis and then the fight is on.

Ovalsan: to make a long final boss battle short once Artemis made the final blow on to Hera and they fell thought the top window that over the Headmaster office.

"Artemis I know you just won but can you please untie me." Says Headmaster Border.

While Artemis is untying the Headmaster her friends came in to help not knowing that Hera have a lawyer whose blue case that's playing the fire on and took it out and once the Headmaster is untied Hera has a gun point and when she's about to pull the trigger the Headmaster jump in line of fire but nothing happens.

"This thing is fake isn't it." Say Hera.

"Most like me in the faculty forgot that's fake and deep down I always wanted to do that." Says the Headmaster while the rest came in and arrested Hera.

"So now what?" Asked ms.Artos to Artemis.