Chapter three B

Three weeks later the a date announcement template is in the outdoor Auditorium and once all the students are stated Vice Headmaster Flora Begins the assembly.

"Welcome to students Council presidential election assembly, says the vice Headmaster Flora "Today we will hear from each candidate si without further delay our first candidate will be no other than Morticia Iron Heart."

"Thank you vice Headmaster," says Morticia "like last year I deliver on my campaign helping school by any mean and I will do it again." The audience did give a mild Applause.

"Next up and hopefully do better then the last candidate," says the vice Headmaster Flora "Onyx Shadowmist." Then Morticia got a puzzled look on her faith upon hearing who she's running against.

"Thank you vice Headmaster," says Onyx "like you good people I come from a simple life and not been to high class events nor of of special families but if election I'll make sure there's no exclusivity in the school's cafeteria and events."

That along gave the boost Onyx needs show that she's here for the student body and even appeal to the vice Headmaster but he did see what seems to be a bracelet with a phone number of some kind fell down her right risk and Sean who is in the audience seems to notice it as she sees Morticia covering her right risk when she went off stage in the vice Headmaster May seems to know why when she passed him.

Later that afternoon in the penthouse morticia's cousin's Winey Windstone and Ariel Miststorm enter her room when they see her room where they see Morticia working on some new campaign strategy and also see what's things around your neck which seems to be a gem heart pendant.

"Tic," says Ariel "Your pendant is out." Then Morticia see it and put it back into her dress.

"Thanks," says Morticia "Onyx is getting the comments on her side so I have to pull out all the stops on this one." Winey think Morticia is over going it on this one and may take it tole and may result in a total School Fiasco.

Then another came in who happened to be on the student council elf named Anteing who happen to be her campaign manager and sit next to her.

"Ok Morticia," says Anteing "The rally is this weekend and I brought some talking points on the current issues and some exaggerations on your opponent."

When Morticia looked at them and felt off and says to Anteing "These are beyond dishonorable Anteing."

"We have to up hold the status quo of a school and if Onyx win her black heart will ruin the whole place." Replied Anteing then Morticia stand up and shouted "Onyx never have a black heart and if one fact checker look in on me am dead."

Then Morticia tieing her color and dismissed Anteing and once she leave Morticia started feel some intenseness in her chest briefly and her cousins know why.