Story A Chapter two

The next day after Artemis got her uniform she looks at the mirror after putting it on she looks nothing like herself with the short skirts the law sleeve shirt and the cotton vest it's just not her.

"This is not me." Says Artemis as comment on what she will be wearing during her stay at the school.

"Well that how it is at fair worth Artemis." Says her roommate Elsa Oasis and then without further delay heads their assigned classes.

The class A. For the week custom grammar to arithmetics to civil behaviors and manners we are getting annoyed Artemis when lunch started only the ghouls are in the cafeteria.

"What wrong with this picture?" Asked Artemis to Elsa after sitting down for lunch.

" the other houses have their own cafeteria so once it with the likes of us and even I don't know why." Applied Elsa and Anna's felt like this is senseless and even have the lunch the classes are getting more boring to the point that one of her teachers mrs. Parker slams her ruler at artemis's table when she thinks she's not paying attention or just to take her frustration out.

"What her beef!" Shouted Artemis after the last past week When they got back to the cool.

"I get it you had a bad week but that it is and we have the all embarrassed offense to cater in a couple of weeks." Says Elsa when they enter the common room and finds that the cool house does those kind of things and ask her why.

"How to put this without setting you off?" Says "We are servants but the pay is good." At least Artemis went to her room without making a screen.

Once Artemis got back to her room she felt frustrated like her folks are at the bottom of society.