Oval brake 2A

Now Marinette artos have been coming up lately in the bord in the Buzz biz film side she part of what called Marinette learning life it basically school house rock with a actual story that go with it even if the Lassen is meant for the viewer to learn.

Unlike School house rock which is on greatschools basic marionette Lori life is having her earlier entries as someone to monologue the intro and outro of each story with intermissions that have a give study tips on what story is still around.

Over time she take the take the stage and spice of Life bass lesson with some dramedy in the mix so it doesn't get too serious but the series ended with her having a family of her own with a play The Sweet Sound in the background of the outside world and that was it for the series.

The Marinette learning life attraction is a sub-level of the Hinobix grid theme park but that's only the first sublevel the deepest sublevels however into a bigger purpose a farce I would be crazy even though it could double in the long run but the schematics States let's suppose for guest and can't housing reasons but distinctively last sublevels are servers basically.

As for the overhead schematics they are in a hexagon Prada but only on the edge of the park cuz what seems to be the power source at the center on the sides perspective it kills one floor lower which could be with a deeper reason which I believe that there could be of a off-the-books up level and this is only a guess but I think a cryo chamber for VIPs but that's better than nothing.