Story A chapter 12

The following weekend at a disclosed comic book store basement Artemis and their friends look over what the "Real" Persephone now is about the town's little puppeteering racket.

"Ok let review," Says Artemis as she and her friends look over the towns corrupt chain of business on the board.

"The Everlights have a shall we say God manipulation of most of the states with their wishes no matter how questionable it is."

Then Artemis looks at the so-called Persephone look like and then she says to Artemis and her friends "I found out about it two years ago and when I about to warn people lie on that bag and gag."

"But why do it?" Ask Artemis.

"To keep the family image clean." Says Ginger.

"I don't know and their importance could be that means to an end." Says ms.Artos then one of the stores employer came down stairs and says "Hey you folks better come up and hear this."

Once Artemis and the others got back up on the main floor most of ghoul dome and some of the other domes explain that a riot it's going down at school it's complete pandemonium.

"Guest we have no other choice." Says Artemis.

"Are you sure what you are doing with this one?" Ask ms.Artos

"That impostor has to be taken down by all means. Says Artemis as her tail started to show.